Saturday, 2 September 2017

Ain't Nobody Got Time For That

Hey!
Everyone has things that they don't have time for and I am definitely one of them. I don't consider myself lazy but there are some things I would rather not do as I could be doing something much more important. So, here are a couple things I don't have time for.

Making My Bed

I don't see the point in making your bed when you are going to sleep in it that night and mess it up again. I like to move when I sleep so my bed normally looks like a bomb hit it the next morning. Since my duvet is upside down and my blanket was kicked to the bottom of the bed I just don't see the point in spending 10 minutes trying to put my bed back to perfect condition.

Shaving My Legs Regularly

I love having smooth legs but I couldn't be bothered shaving my legs every day or two. I find it takes too much time that I could spend it happily scrolling through Twitter and too much effort while you're trying to do yoga with razor blades and try not to cut yourself. Also, the razor burn is the worst, but there is nothing better afterwards then stroking your freshly shaven legs.

Drying My Hair

I have thick and long hair which doesn't really mix well when you blow dry your hair or let it naturally dry. It takes me 30 minutes to blow dry my hair from soaking wet and I just couldn't be bothered to do it twice a week. I sometimes blow dry my hair, on a rare occasion that it, and my arm always cramps up which is no fun.

Tan

Most of Ireland is obsessed with that sun kissed glow that you can't get here as the sun comes out for 5 minutes right before a huge shower of rain. I can't tan as I've been blessed with fair skin so my alternative is to fake tan which seems like a lot of effort. You have to shave and exfoliate a day beforehand, put on the tan, make sure it applies ok to your knees and elbows, don't use an oil based moisturiser. It seems like a lot of work for something that might turn out badly and I hate the smell.

Washing My Hair Daily

I was one of those people when I was 14 who would wash their hair every day. I know now that it's really bad for your hair to wash it every day as you are getting rid of its natural oil which causes it to produce more oil. This like with drying my hair. It takes so long for me to wash my hair, I have to shampoo twice and then conditioner. Also, you have to get yourself hyped up for it which is another 30 minutes added on to the clock.

I don't mean to sound like a whiny little bitch but I thought I would share with you what I don't have any time for.

Is there anything you don't have time for?


No comments:

Post a Comment