Friday, 2 June 2017

This Summer Reading List

Hey!
So this is the last part of my The Summer series and its all about books I want to read. I have a huge stack of books that I haven't had a chance to read yet but now is my chance. Some of these books featured in another post on books I want to read awhile back. I want to read eight books during the Summer, to some this may seem like nothing and for some this may seem like a lot and to me I'm in the middle ground. I hope to get the majority of these read but if I don't get the last one read before the end of the Summer I'm not going to be upset over it. As you can probably tell, the majority of my list is Harry Potter or Sarah J. Maas related.

A Street Cat Named Bob by James Bowen

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and The Cursed Child

Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them Screenplay

Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas

Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas

The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas

13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher

There are also a few books I would like to get but I know I won't get them finished and I want to keep this list as near to realistic as possible.

Doing It by Hannah Witton

How To Be A Bawse by Lily Singh

Fully Functioning Human (almost) by Melanie Murphy

The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson

What do you plan to read during the Summer?

Thanks for being awesome,


2 comments:

  1. I really want to make an effort to read more in the summer I'll definitely be adding some of these to my list!
    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Kate! I love reading during the Summer as during the year I am so busy.

      Delete