Wednesday, 31 May 2017

This Summer TV and Movies List

Hey!
Welcome to the second installment of this little mini series and today I am going to be sharing with you what shows and movies I want to watch during the Summer. This year is the first time I have ever had Netflix, my Dad has refused to pay for it but now I can afford to get it myself. If you have any suggestions of good shows, movies or documentaries on Netflix please tell me as I love taking suggestions. I don't want to spend my whole Summer watching stuff so I can't include everything that I want to watch.

American Horror Story Hotel

I have watched season 1-4 of AHS two years ago and I fell in love but I haven't gone near the show since as I wanted to be able to binge watch a season or two. I have heard a lot about Hotel but I look forward to falling back into the crazy world of AHS.

Orange Is The New Black

I watched part of the first season last year and I really enjoyed it but this time I hope to watch all of it. I've heard such good things about seasons 1,2 and 4. Also, season 5 is coming out pretty soon so I'll have 5 seasons to watch.

Making a Murderer

This was all the rage last year but with me Netflixless I couldn't do much. I love an auld murder mystery and that's exactly what this is.

Once Upon A Time

My brother raves about this show and is totally obsessed and keeps telling me to get into it. All I know is that it is about all the different fairy tale/ Disney characters that all live in the same universe. It sounds interesting.

RuPauls Drag Race

I have watched this show on a few occasions and I love it. I am normally not someone who will sit down to watch a reality TV show except this one. It is haven't heard of it, it's a drag queen competition where the drag queens have to do different challenges to try to not get eliminated.

Sherlock Season 3

I watched and really enjoyed Sherlock season 1 and 2 and I can't wait to get my teeth into season 3. I love how different Sherlock is to different TV shows, I feel like the creators did this on purpose as Sherlock is a very unusual character as the episodes are an hour and a half long.

Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2

I loved Guardians of the Galaxy and when I heard that there was a sequel I was so happy. I haven't gotten to see it yet, it didn't suit me to go see it in cinema when it came out but I hope it will be released on DVD or something during the Summer so I can see Baby Groot once again.

Despicable Me 3

I know I am one of the biggest children ever but I just want to see it. The original came out when I was 11 and I really enjoyed the movie. I didn't really bother watching the spin off Minions because I had gone out of the yellow stage when it came out. The trailer looks really good so I have high hopes for this film and I hope it stays like that.

This list is going to keep me busy!

What's on your TV and movie list at the moment?

Thanks for being awesome,


2 comments:

  1. I saw Guardians of the Galaxy 2! Baby Groot steals the show FOR SURE-- although if you want him to be happy 24/7 and don't ever want to see him sad, prepare to be heartbroken over this one scene! I'm super stoked for Despicable Me 3, although I'm kind of worried, because I watched the Minions movie and they kind of had to rely on bathroom jokes their to hold up with the comedy, which was a bit of a letdown. The minions' appeal is because of their comedy that doesn't rely on those kinds of jokes at all!

    xoxo Abigail Lennah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Abigail! I can't wait to see Baby Groot.

      Delete