Monday, 29 May 2017

This Summer Bucket List

Hey!
I know it's weird to see me on a Monday but I had a brain wave at the start of the month to do this and here I am. I want to make a bucket list this Summer and all the things I want to do, normally I do one but I never share it but I thought I would share it with you. There will be two other posts this week one will be all the books I want to read and the other one is about all the shows and movies I want to watch.

Save €300 For Car

I have over €700 saved for my car and during the Summer I hope to get up to €1000 this Summer. That may sound a lot but since I have a job it might make it easier. To break that down I hope to save €25 a week which doesn't seem as daunting. I know I won't get the car this year but I hope I can get it in the next year or two.

Scrapbooking

My scrapbook is in good need of an update as I haven't updated it since last Summer and I have loads of things stuck in the back that I need to put into it. I really enjoy scrapbooking but I find it hard to find the time and I always forget to print off photos.


Camp NaNoWriMo

I hope to do Camp NaNoWriMo this year again. If you haven't heard of Camp NaNoWriMo, it is a challenge you do in July to write a story and it can be as long as you like, last year mine was around 10,000 words. I hope to do it again as I know I won't be able to do it in November with school and all. I really enjoyed it last year and I hope my story will be better this time around.

YouTube

I hope to upload at least twice a month during the holidays and maybe get a head start on organising videos from September to December as I won't have as much time come September, yay Leaving Cert!

Twitter Chats

I want to start getting back into doing weekly Twitter chats, I found during this school year, I didn't have time and if I did I wasn't in the mood to do one or there wasn't one on. I hope to do one at least once a week as I love finding new bloggers and chatting to the ones I already know.

Organise!

By the end of the Summer, I want to all my blog posts and YouTube videos planned until Christmas and up to October started. I'm afraid that come September I mightn't be able to blog regularly which is horrible to think about as I have been blogging for over two years. I also want to plan what I am going to do regarding my corner of the Internet when it comes to exam season.

Play More Music

This year my guitar has been left at the sidelines of my life which is unusual as I have been playing it for 3 years and I used to practice every day. I want to get back into this habit as I found it stress relieving and it's nice to get really into a song.

What do you want to do this Summer?

Thanks for being awesome,


No comments:

Post a Comment