Saturday, 6 May 2017

Empties #7

Hey!
It's been little while since I have done one of these, click HERE to see the last one, and I love sharing my beauty trash with you.

Nivea Lip Butter Original

This lip butter is amazing and I am so annoyed that Nivea is not a cruelty-free brand as I would buy several of these right now. I get chapped lips quite often, I used this as an overnight treatment and I would wake up with luscious lips which is great when you want to wear a liquid lipstick. I have been using the same tin for over a year so it lasted very well. I have another one on the go now it but it is a different flavour/scent.

Nivea Daily Essentials 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner

I really enjoyed this product especially when I was tired at night and I didn't want to go through my whole makeup routine. Random enough the scent reminds me of my Barcelona trip last year, good times. I really enjoyed using this cleanser, it didn't dry my skin out or left my skin feeling tight which is always a good thing. It was simple to use to as you just squirted it out of the bottle and applied to the face.

Botanics All Bright Purifying Face Scrub

I have used up a good few tubes of this, maybe this was my third. I love using this, it feels so gentle on the skin but removes all the dead skin cells in the process. Another thing I love about it is that it doesn't contain plastic microbeads so that's not damaging the environment. I have already repurchased another but I am trying to use up another face scrub in the mean time.

Garnier Fresh Clarifying Face Wash

I've had this for about three years now and I have finally decided that it's time to get rid of it. I bought this originally thinking I had oily skin, which I don't have and never had, and after a month or two of use I find that my skin becomes dry and flaky. I have used half of it up and I'm not going to try to use the rest of it up as my skin doesn't like it and it is definitely out of date. If I had oily skin, I think I would have liked this product better as it strips the skin of the oils but doesn't make your skin feel tight. I will not be repurchasing this for obvious reasons.

Oriflame Feet Up Foot Cream

This was in my second last project pan, I have started doing them on my Insta now. I really enjoyed using this product when I would remember to apply it. I loved the smell if it which at first I was a tad weary of. It made my feet feel so nice and silky smooth. I miss using it but it is not on the Oriflame website so it might have been discontinued.

Lacura Hand and Nail Cream

This hand cream did nothing special, it did the job it was supposed to do and it didn't cost an arm and a leg to get it. I had another one of these in a previous empties and my opinion has not changed.

Quickies Nail Varnish Remover Pads

I have to throw these out as they dried up. I found them useless for taking off nail varnish and it took far to long for them to work in the first place. I think I ended up using them twice and then they were left aside. I don't normally wear nail varnish very often so I think if I wore nail varnish more often I would get more use out of them but I still think they dried out way to quickly for my liking.

Rimmel London Exaggerate Eye Liner 100% Black

I don't wear liquid eyeliner any more and I think the last time I wore this was in late 2015 so it is definitely time to say goodbye. I didn't really like the formula of this eyeliner as by the end of the day it would have transferred onto the top of my lid which is never a good look. I liked the brush though and I found it easy enough to apply but I have realised that cat eye eyeliner doesn't suit me as it makes my eyes look really small and it was so hard to get right.

Impulse Romantic Spark Body Fragrance

My 15 year old self was obsessed with these sprays probably because they smelt ok and were pretty cheap. I have several more to get through and this one smelt grand, it's not as bad as the Hint of Musk one. I'm not going to purchase this again, the smell was ok but it never lasted a great amount of time, I would prefer to get a more expensive perfume if that means I don't have to reapply it every 15 minutes.


Herbal Essence Clearly Naked Dry Shampoo 

This is one of my holy grail dry shampoos, it works well with my hair and doesn't leave you with those white spray marks. I love the scent of it too so that's a double whammy but why Herbal Essence do you test on animals? I have tried to find some cruelty-free alternatives but the one I am using at the moment is nothing compared to this. I eventually might have to repurchase this if I can't find a decent cruelty-free alternative.

V05 Ultimate Hold Hairspray

Another thing I have had for years, I remember buying this before I went on a French Exchange 3 years ago. I loved the size of it as I kept it in my toiletry bag as a just in case. It was a nice hairspray, light mist, didn't get sticky or make hair clump together. There was nothing special about it either, it was just a mediocre hairspray.

Have you tried out any of these product? Do you have any empties?

Thanks for being awesome,


No comments:

Post a Comment