Saturday, 18 February 2017

My To Read List

Hey!
I haven't done one of these in ages, the last one I did was in November 2015, click HERE. I love to read and I have noticed that my to read list on GoodReads has been filling up and I thought I would share it with you.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I am currently back on track to finish the Harry Potter series, I am now reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince so this one is the last one. I already have this book as I got it for Christmas a few years ago when I was reading the series for the first time. I don't remember much from reading the book so I am looking forward to diving back into the Deathly Hallows.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

I bought this three days after it was released and I still haven't read it yet. I have good reason for it too. For the past 8 months I have been reading the Harry Potter series and I didn't want to read a sequel to a series I haven't finished yet, I don't do well with time travel! I have heard a lot about it mostly that it is hard to read as it is in script form, I don't think I will find it too difficult as I have been reading scripts for the past 8 years.

Fantasic Beast and Where To Find Them Screenplay

Another script. I loved the movie and when I saw it half price in Dubray, I had to get it. Dubray is a Dublin book store chain which is so much better that Easons in my opinion. I can't wait to read yet another script and I doubt I will be reading these one after another as I might need a break.

Mafiosa (Blood For Blood Saga #3)

This is the final book in the Blood For Blood Saga and I am devastated. This series has been by far my favourite written by an Irish author. I had it pre-ordered since October on Amazon and it arrived 3 weeks ago. I found that the series is a really good easy read that it enjoyable. I have this near the top of my to read list.

Image result for gone girl
Source

Gone Girl

My cousin recommended me the book and also the movie. I have heard a lot of good things about Gone Girl and I remember someone said it is slightly similar to The Girl On The Train. I haven't read many books in the mystery or thriller genre, so this one will be interesting to see if I would like it.

The Book Thief

I have The Book Thief on my Kindle for the past few years and I have never finished it. I remember getting maybe 75% finished and for some reason I stopped reading it. I remember loving the movie as well as the book. Hopefully this time I will actually get it read fully.

Image result for orange is the new black book
Source

Orange Is The New Black

This is the memoir that the hit Netflix original is based on. Since I don't have Netflix I can't watch the show but I have seen the first season. It is going to be interesting to see how accurate the series is to the book, did Netflix just use it for inspiration or is it actually a more accurate representation of the memoir.

Image result for crown of midnight
Source

Crown Of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2)

I had the first book in this series in my December and January Edition and I loved reading it. Since it is the first book it took me a while to get into but the ending is amazing. I am looking forward to moving along in the series to see what happens to Celaena.

Image result for miss peregrine's home for peculiar children
Source

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children

Another book that has been turned into a movie and I have seen neither. I have heard quite a bit about the book as it has photos dispersed randomly in the book which is cool as I haven't read a book like that since I was about 10. 

What books are on you To Read list?

Thanks for being awesome,


2 comments:

  1. Gone Girl is a book I really want to read in the near future! Great post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Grace! I have heard so much about it.

      Delete