Saturday, 7 January 2017

New Years Goals 2017!!

Hey!
It's already 7th day of 2017 and it's that time of year when I make a few goals for myself for the upcoming year. If you want to see my last years post, click HERE. Let's get on with the goals.

Do My Driving Test

I have 7 lessons done and I hope to get all the rest of my lessons done by the first half of this year. I hope to do my driving test, I would love it if I am able to pass it first time but if I don't it won't be the end of the world. I will keep you updated throughout the year.

Upload 1 Video A Month On YouTube

Another goal that I had for last year and I want to continue it this year as well. I know in December I didn't get a video up but that was because of Christmas tests and I had a very busy month as well. This year I hope to make more of an effort as I found my motivation ceased to exist during certain stages of the year.

Save €10 A Month

After saving €120 last year, I thought it would be a great idea to do it again this year. Like last year, I'm not to sure what I'll spend this on or save it towards something substantial.

Go Cruelty Free

I know I had this goal last year but I didn't work very hard at it. I was more aware of my buying habits but I still bought some products that tested on animals. This year, I really want to sort my makeup out properly. I currently have over 20 products that are tested on animals and I hope by the end of the year to have less than 5.

Do 5 Collabs

I love collabing with fellow bloggers, I want to do 5 collabs this year with 5 different bloggers. I haven't anything planned for definite but I will hopefully get organised in the next few weeks.


Learn How To Use My Camera Properly

For Christmas, I received a camera from my parents, Canon Powershot SX420 IS to be exact. I want to improve and develop photography skills as I have always loved taking photos and of course for here!

Read 12 Books

This year since I have less free time due to school work, yay for The Leaving Cert, I want to make a big effort to read some books. I would say I would want to read a book a month but I know that mightn't be able to get that. During the Summer holidays, I hope to read more but we will see how that will go. I will be keeping my GoodReads updated to track my progress.

Use Instagram More Often

Going with learning to use my camera, I also want to post more often on Instagram, maybe once or twice a week. During the late Summer last year, I started posting more often and I really enjoyed trying to think up of new cool ideas for my Insta.

Survive School

I would be lying if I said school is a breeze, it is more like a train wreck! This year, I want to pass all my subjects and aim for 400 + points. I have a lot of work ahead of me unfortunately but it will all be worth it in the end.

Go To 2 College Open Days

I need to start thinking about college and no other way than going to an open day. I am thinking of going to UCC, NUIG and maybe UCD. I don't know what I want to do yet but when I was at the NUIG Science day, I found Microbiology most interesting. I have already been in UCD but not on an open day.

What are your New Years Goals?
Thanks for being awesome,


12 comments:

  1. Good luck lovely! You are going to smash these goals! 2017 is going to be such a great year for you xx

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole! I hope you have a lovely year too.

      Delete
  2. Hope 2017 is an excellent year for you and I'm sure you'll complete all your goals! Good luck xx
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for commenting Alice! I hope 2017 will go well for you too.

      Delete
  3. Saving money per month is such a good idea! I want to do that too because I am the worst when it comes to spending money xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Laura! I am the same, I am the worst when it comes to spending money, one minute it is there, the other it is gone.

      Delete
  4. First i miss reading your blog! I stopped blogging for a few months cause school took over my life and there were so many blogs I had to catch up on and yours was definitely one of them!! Saving money is definitely something I need to work on as well, i got Christmas money and i aready spent more that half of it LOL. Great post!! 😆

    Nikki O. www.herdaringthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Nikki! That means a lot to me and has made my day.

      Delete
  5. I always forget to use instagram, I don't know why because I love it but I am never active on my own account. This year I definitely want to read more, hopefully it will happen! Great post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Grace! I hope all your goals work out.

      Delete
  6. Good luck with everything, I'm also trying to save at least £10 a month this year too! I really need to up my instagram game as well ha
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Dalal! I find it such an easy way to save money and it is so nice having €120 at the end to spend on what you want.

      Delete