Saturday, 22 October 2016

20 Thoughts I've Had While Learning To Drive

Hey!
I have been learning to drive since June and I have done 4/5 lessons, I lost count, oops! I have insurance too which is great as I can practice driving on the road. In Ireland by law you need car insurance to drive it. I have been doing small bits of driving, going to different activities. Here are a few thoughts I have while driving and learning to drive:


Do people say when they are younger that they want to be a driving instructor or does it happen out of nowhere

Cars are boxes on wheels with magic powers that makes it go.

DON'T CONK OUT! DON'T CONK OUT!

*Finding clutch bite* Why is it called 'the bite'?

Have I checked my mirrors recently?

*Dog at side of road* Please don't run out in front of me, I can't deal with that.

Roundabouts are so confusing, it's more like a scaredabout as I have no idea when to go.

Should I go up to the next gear? Hmm.

I wonder what driving an automatic car would be like, easier than this!

Is the person behind me giving out about how slow I'm going or our they like 'I remember when I was learning to drive. Poor girl'.


Thanks for passing me out, it has helped me a lot.

Why does nobody believe me that I'm learning to drive?

*Tries to put down handbrake* I am some weak individual.

This is not like Mario Kart at all but at least it's better than Rainbow Road.

I'm going so fast! *Going at 60km/h*

I'll know how to drive in miles by the time my driving test.

I can't wait until I can be like James Cordon on Carpool Karaoke. I just want to start singing along to a killer tune while driving and surviving.

Driving is like trying to do 400 things and once and surviving. So 401 things.

What shall I call my first car?

I wonder will I be able to drive to school next year, that would be class!

What thoughts did you have learning to drive?
Thanks for being awesome,



4 comments:

  1. I can imagine learning to drive is so stressful! I loved the idea of this post xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Laura! It can be a bit stressful and scary at times but I think it will be worth it in the end.

      Delete
  2. Haha the dog in front of your car, funny!

    ReplyDelete