Saturday, 10 September 2016

School Morning Routine Collab

Hey!
Since it is the start of school, I have been in school for a whole 8 days, I thought I would share my school morning routine. This is a collab with Guilianna, Christina and Eve, make sure you go check their posts out.

It's supposed to say 'Wakey Wakey' but my tired self didn't set it right.
7:15am
My alarm goes off. I sometimes fall back asleep or just lie in my comfy warm bed.

7:20am ish
I finally convince myself to get out of bed and go downstairs to the kitchen and have breakfast. Breakfast is normally not very exciting, just cereal and maybe fruit. I sometimes go on my iPod and scroll through all my social media and check other things.

7:30am
I run upstairs and go into the bathroom. I brush my teeth, wash and cleanse my face with Giordani Gold Nourishing Cleansing Milk. Then I go into my room, I use Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner to tone, La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo as a spot treatment and Boots Simply Sensitive Day Moisturiser moisturise my face. I out some Dr. PawPaw on my lips and I change into my school uniform.

7:40am
I start doing my makeup. This year I have decided that I want to wear as little makeup as possible. I start by priming my face with Collection Primed & Ready Primer. I use SEVENTEEN Phwoarr Paint Concealer in Fair to conceal under my eyes, around any redness and any spots that are lurking on my face. I set that all with Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent. Next to my brows, I use Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil in 04 Blonde to fill in and define my brows and Natural Collection Lash Care Mascara in Clear to set them in place. I put on a light layer of mascara with the finer wand from Maybelline Falsies Big Eye Volume Mascara in Black to darken and define my very blonde eyelashes. I put a light dusting of Catrice Defining Blush in 100 Rose Couture on my cheeks to add a little colour. For my lips, I put on Maybelline Baby Lips Tinted Lip Balm in Cherry Me (remember when these were a thing). I set that all into place with NYX Matte Setting Spray.

7:50am
I double check to make sure I have everything in my school bag, including my lunch. I back downstairs to the kitchen to talk to my family and go on the internet again as it would be my last time on it until 4:30pm.

8:00am
I go outside and wait for the bus.

8:15am
The bus comes and I get on. I normally listen to music or talk to my friends depending on my mood and where we are seated.

This is my lovely looking locker.
8:40am
I arrive at school, I get off the bus and walk into the building and head straight to my locker which is one the top floor. I am so happy I have a top locker this year as it's nothing worse than getting a bottom locker as you get walked all over.

8:45am
I wait to get into my locker and get my books for the first three classes. I stuff my jacket or a bag (if I have them) and I head down to where my friends are.

8:55am
I talk to my friends and chat about the what's been going on in the past 12 hours. Sometimes conversations can range from cat videos to the classes of the day.

9:00am
The school bell rings much to my disappointment of being mid conversation with one of my friends and head to class.

Make sure you check out all the other girls' blog posts.
I hope you liked my school morning routine. What is your school morning routine? 

Thanks for being awesome,


10 comments:

  1. I love reading posts like these and finding out what others do on the dreaded school morning! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Kate! I agree I love seeing what everyone does in the morning.

      Delete
  2. Great post! I love your alarm, haha. xx

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Guilianna! I try to make my alarm look a little happier than the generic one.

      Delete
  3. My routine is pretty similar however I usually end up staying in bed for way too long which results in me running around the place getting ready hahaha - great post!

    Karolina.x
    www.astral-lane.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Karolina! That normally happens to me at the end of the year when I am just sick of getting up in the morning.

      Delete
  4. I normally wake up at 7 and then eat breakfast, then rush round trying to do everything I should have done the night before aha xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Laura! I feel like everyone does a bit of rushing around in the morning.

      Delete
  5. Is it weird that this genuinely makes me miss school? In high school my routine was pretty similar to yours, but sixth form was tougher - I used to have to leave the house before 7:30 so definitely needed a solid routine. It's good if you can keep it though; now I'm at uni I still like starting my day at 6am! (Also, bottom lockers were definitely the worst!)
    Lx | Lightly We Go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Lucy! I got a bottom locker two years ago and it was the worst, I hated it.

      Delete