Saturday, 3 September 2016

Project Pan 15 Month Update

Hey!
I can't believe it has been a month since I started my first Project Pan, click HERE, I thought I would give you a little update on how I'm getting on with the products.

Giodrani Gold Cleansing Milk

Status: Near 1/2 full
I have been using this twice a day in the morning and at night to cleanse my face after removing my makeup. I thought I would be using this up quicker but that is obviously not the case. I have a feeling I mightn't get this finished by the end of this project.

Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream

Status: Nearly 3/4 full
I love using this as it makes my feet feel silky and smell amazing. I have been using this twice a week before I go to bed. I don't think I'll get it finished but I hope I'll use up half of it.

P.S. Love Body Lotion

Status: 1/2 full
I am so happy with the progress of this. I have been using this twice a week on my arms as they get quite dry. I don't mind it but it is a thin moisturiser so I put on a bit more than I usually would with other body lotions.

Ted Baker Body Wash

Status: 2/3 full
I have been using this every time I hop into the shower. I like the smell but a little bit goes a long way. I am happy with how much I have used but I would like to get it finished by the end of this project.

Nivea Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover

Status: Under 1/2 full
I have been using this to remove my makeup and I found that I went through it really quickly. I definitely should have this used up by the end of this project.

Oriflame Discover Parisian Body Scrub

Status: 1/2 full
I'm not exactly sure how much I have used of this as it is really hard to see how much is left, each time I look at it, it looks completely different. I have been using this to exfoliate my legs before shaving but I think I might start using it on my arms as I have a few dry patches that it might help. 


Osiris Avise 3 in 1 Face Wipes

Status: 3 wipes left
There are very few face wipes left, maybe 3. I have been using these to spot clean my brushes especially my foundation brush and eye shadow brushes between washes, remove swatches on my hands or clean my desk before taking photos. I am really surprised how much I have used of these and I hope it will continue.


Simple Kind to Eyes Soothing Eye Balm

Status: Still a bit left
I thought this would be the first one to go but I keep forgetting to use it at night. I have noticed that there isn't as much coming out of the tube so hopefully I will have it used up soon.

Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry Me

Status: No progress
I feel like I didn't use this very much, I found no visible difference from the line I started with. Hopefully now with school I will use it more as it gives your lips a nice sheer tint of colour.

Oriflame Lip Sample 70

Status: A little left
I didn't wear this lipstick very much as I don't see it as a Summer shade but with Autumn coming I think I will get more use out of it.

Seventeen Lip Lustre H167A

Status: 3/4 full still
I haven't been using this very much either but I hope that I will wear it more now school is back as it's a natural lip colour with a bit of sheer colour. 


Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Status: more pan
I have been using this whenever I wear makeup to contour and bronze my face. I accidentally dropped it and a chunk of the product is now gone. The middle of the powder is very thin so there will be more pan in the next update. I might need to repress it when that happens as it'll be hard to get the product out of the corners.

Catrice Defining Blush 100 Rose Couture

Status: Unknown
I have been using this every day and I feel it doesn't look like there has been any progress. The embellishment in the middle has faded a little. I am trying to find over ways to use it other than blush as it makes hitting pan seem nearly impossible.

Finished


So... Sinful Body Spray

Status: Empty
I finished this in the first 2 weeks and I am so glad I have it out of my collection so I can work on the rest of my cheap body sprays.

Benefit The POREfessional

Status: Unknown
I have no idea where this went. I may have left it up in Dublin, I'm not too sure. So that means it's gone, there wasn't much left in it anyway.


That's my 1 month update on my Project Pan 15.
Are you doing a Project Pan? How is it going?
Thanks for being awesome,


6 comments:

  1. This post was very interesting, Ive never seen one of these posts laid out like this before so It was definitely exciting to see. Have fun finishing your products :)
    kateejessicayoung.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Kate! I have never read another Project Pan post as I know they are mostly on YouTube.

      Delete
  2. You are doing so well! I hope you complete your goals, it is so satisfying when you completely finish a makeup product xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Laura! I hope I get most of these products finished in the next few weeks before the finale. I love the feeling of finishing a product.

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of 'Project Pan' until now! I think that's just how I am naturally, I have always been one to use up my products before I buy new ones!

    Em x
    www.ohfab.co.uk • www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ohfab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Em! I don't use up products I don't like and they end of piling up.

      Delete