Saturday, 20 August 2016

Back To School: My School Bullet Journal

Hey!
I hadn't planned on doing a back to school post as I find them a little repetitive but this idea of a School Bullet Journal has been floating around my brain for the past few weeks and I thought I would share it with you. If you are wondering what a bullet journal is check out my other post, click HERE.

I know this isn't a wonderful time for everybody, personally I don't mind it. This year I am going into 5th year which is going to be a hard year, full of homework and tests. Since I love my bullet journal dearly, I decided I would start one just for school. I don't start school until the 31st of August so some things will be a little blank.

Since I am not the most artistic person, to save on a little time, my sanity and the overall look of the Bullet Journal I am using printables, I don't own any of these. I will be leaving links to  everything I used.


On the inside of the Journal I have my name, my locker number and a contact number if I ever lose it, you can't see it for privacy reason.


First thing first, I have my Class Timetable. Nothing exciting really, I couldn't find a pretty one so I just looked on Google Images and found this one (click HERE). I added some colour just to make it pop.


I decided to put in a How I Feel Log just so I can track how I have been feeling, I have seen this a lot for page ideas and I thought it would be interesting to try it out.


A monthly calendar is important, I hope to put in days off, tests and activities all at one glance, I find it easier to understand. Click HERE for printable.


A Study Timetable is always good especially when it comes up to Christmas and End of School Year exams. I love making a study timetable as I can visually see what time I can give to studying and to allocate time. I will be modifying my study timetable throughout the year. Click HERE, this printable is on page 4.


I love some motivational quotes, my favourite one is are Get Shit Done and Actually I Can. The rest of them I got off Google Images, I find motivational quote well... motivational. I think they add more colour to the bullet journal.


I like to keep track of things and I think this will help show me what I cover in each subject every month, I also have put a difficulty scale, so I know at a glance what I found difficult that month.


I love this Topics to Cover printable, it looks so cute and really practical. I will be using this for when there are class tests coming up or to start gradual study for Christmas/Summer tests. I like how it asks your understanding of that topic. Click HERE.


I normally scribble what I have for homework into my homework journal really quickly and it doesn't end up being unreadable when I look back a week or so later. I want to write my homework in order of when I need it, urgent will be up at the top and things that can wait a day or two will be at the bottom. This will keep me more organised so I'll have the correct homework done on time.


I sometimes miss classes or days because of sickness, school choir practice or being asked by the teacher to do something for them. I want to keep track of what classes I have missed, so I can catch up on the work. I also have a To Get list as I know I'll have to get bits and pieces throughout the year

Other things you could put in it:
Teachers/Professors info
A map of your school/campus
Sleeping Schedule

I hope I will use this throughout the year.
Do you have a school planner? What do you have in it?
Thanks for being awesome,





Disclaimer: None of these printables are mine or connected to me in any way.

12 comments:

  1. I'd really like to start a bullet journal and found this post so helpful! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Kate! I totally recommend starting up a Bullet Journal.

      Delete
  2. Such a cute idea. I always think of starting a bullet journal. But not sure if I have the patience to plan everything out every page - tend to use normal diaries

    Katie | katieemmabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Katie. I don't know how I find the time either but I find it quite relaxing to do them up.

      Delete
  3. I love this idea! I'm all about spreadsheets but this would be useful to carry around with you in your bag at all times xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Nicole! I find it easier to keep track of school things in notebooks etc than on computer programs

      Delete
  4. I've already got a planner for this school year but I might try to bullet journal for the next school year. Lovely post xx

    Najida | The Average Gurl
    www.theaveragegurl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting Najida!

      Delete
  5. We get new planners given when we go back to school however I am considering to get a journal or a diary. Great post X
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Alice! My school gives out journals we have to use but I find mine ends up being a mess and that's why I decided to make a second one.

      Delete
  6. Hello! I love your blog so much; you have a really beautiful design! I have always really loved the idea of a bullet journal, mainly because I keep every different type of notebook and I'm always looking for ways to improve my organisational skills. I have followed your blog because I think it’s so good!!! I would love it if you had a look at my blog; I’m a very passionate teenage blogger but I’m quite new and really need the support! Perhaps we could become friends? Thank you so much, Jeani xxx www.jeanithoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Jeani, it means so much to me. I am the exact same, I have tonnes of notebooks for loads of reasons.

      Delete