Thursday, 14 July 2016

The Sisterhood of the World Award

Hey!
I've been nominated by Aisling to do The Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award/Tag. This is similar to The Liebster Award which I have already done click HERE and I have done a few more so click HERE if you want to see the rest of them

What is your favourite subject in school?
My favourite subject in school is Music as I'm a huge music person and I find it a very relaxing class.

What is your favourite thing about yourself?
I love my creativeness as I can just dive into a new world while bored or thinking up of new ideas for things. I also I love my acting, even though I'm probably not the best at it but I love the feeling of being on stage.

What encouraged you to start blogging?
My backstory is so bad! I wanted to start a YouTube channel but I didn't have the equipment and I knew I would be awkward in front of camera so I thought blogging was the next best thing.

Where is your favourite place?
I can't pick just one place!
Place: My bedroom
City: London
Country: The Netherlands

If you could go back in time, when would you go back to?
This a really unusual one but I would go back to the filming of Back to the Future to be an extra or character, maybe Lorainne Baines- McFly or Jennifer Parker, in the movie. Obviously I just want to meet 1984 Micheal J. Fox. I love the movie, it is one of my all time favourite movie and I find it so enjoyable to watch and it always makes me happy.

What is your biggest achievement to date?
This is another question that I'm going to split into 2
Personal: Getting to act with a full adult cast and having to be a bride, not every 17 year old can say that. I know it's a weird thing to say as your biggest achievement but I have some great memories from it. I didn't mention this on my blog as I wasn't allowed but I sang for JK Rowling in my school choir at Christmas which was freaking awesome.
Blog: Hitting over 9,000 blog views and making some amazing Blogger friends.

How would you describe your style?
A mixture of everything, I can't put my style into one type!

Do you prefer to go all out with your make-up or do you prefer a natural look?
I’m a good in between. I like to experiment with makeup sometimes I won't wear any at all and other times, I'll go all out.

How do you like to spend you free time?
I like to keep busy, blogging, singing, playing guitar, ukelele and piano, kickboxing, reading, acting, writing songs and any writing in general.

Favourite TV series?
I love Greys Anatomy, Criminal Minds and Code Black. I also love Orange is the New Black but I don't have Netflix anymore.

I Nominate:

Jade
Amanda
Nicole
Frances
Clare
Eve

My Questions:


If you could be in 1 movie what would it be and why?
Apart from blogging, what other hobbies do you have?
Favourite makeup product?
iPhone or Android? Which is better?
If you could invite 4 people to a dinner party, dead or alive who would they be and why?
What's the next place you want to go on your Wanderlust?
What was/is you favourite subject in school?
What would be your ideal pet?
Favourite TV series?
If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Thanks for being awesome,


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me! You do so many hobbies! I don't know how you ever find time to have a break! Haha I do admire your much more interesting life than mine though xxx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Nicole, I like to keep myself busy!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your pageviews! Lovely reading all your answers xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wonderful reading your answers :D I've just followed your blog, hope that you check mine. x.
    Mia | https://my-world-vibes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete