Thursday, 28 July 2016

Project Pan 15 Intro

Hey,
I have always loved watching Project Pan videos on YouTube and I have realised that I need to do a Project Pan myself. One of my close friends was staying over at my house recently and asked could she use a cleanser/face wash of mine. I was able to show her five different ones to choose from. I then decided to write down everything that I wanted to use up and the list ended up having 77 items! I am hoping to do a Project Pan every 3 months, with an introduction, update and finale post but this mightn't go to plan. Here are the items I would like to use up this project:


Nivea Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover

Status: 3/4 full
Even though this is an eye makeup remover, I am going to use it for my whole face. I have already been using it for the past 2 weeks. This is one of my 4 cleanser/makeup removers. I don't mind this product, I just want to get back to using my trusty coconut oil as a makeup remover.
Difficulty: Easy

Osiris Avise 3 in 1 Face Wipes

Status: Unknown
I personally hate face wipes and this is one of three packets I have. I'm thinking of giving one of them away to a friend as I have 2 open at the moment. I use these to clean my makeup brushes, if they look a bit dirty between washes, removing swatches and sometimes if I'm really lazy to remove my makeup. I don't have high hopes for getting these finished in this project.
Difficulty: Hard

Giordani Gold Cleansing Milk

Status: 3/4 full
I've been using this on and off since October. I've been using this as a second cleanser after use Nivea Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover to remove my makeup. I think I should get this nearly finished in the next 3 months.
Difficulty: Moderate

Simple Kind to Eyes Soothing Eye Balm

Status: A tiny bit left
I stopped using this to see did it make a difference to my skin and it didn't. I will get this finished pretty quickly.
Difficulty: Easy


Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream

Status: Full
I love the smell of this foot cream, I didn't think kiwi and mint would go so nicely together. I'm going to try to use this twice a week to keep my feet more moisturised. I think this one will be hard to use up in the 3 months but I could be surprised.
Difficulty: Moderate

P.S. Love Body Lotion

Status: Full
I got this in a Christmas set either last year or 2 years ago. I don't like the scent as it smells fake. It is a very light body lotion and it's in a tiny 50ml bottle, so I think I should definitely get through it.  
Difficulty: Easy

Oriflame Discover Parisian Delight Body Scrub

Status: 3/4 full
This is another product that I won in a hamper in October. I will be using this to exfoliate my legs before I shave. I love the smell of this body scrub, if it was in a body spray or body wash I would get it. The only thing I don't like is that it contains plastic micro beads, I wrote a post about it HERE, I've decided that I will use this just to get rid of it. I don't know how long it will take me to finish this, only time will tell!
Difficulty: Moderate

So... Sinful Body Spray

Status: 1/2 full
This is the first of 4 body sprays I have. A lot of these scents remind me of my 13/14 year old self. These aren't the most expensive to buy but I have grown out of them a bit and I want to start getting perfumes, at the moment I really want to get Dior Poison Girl perfume but the price tag is telling me otherwise.
Difficulty: Easy

Ted Baker Body Wash

Status: Full
This is another item I got in a Christmas set. I don't want to use it up but I want to start using it as I have been meaning to do so for the past while. It doesn't have a very sweet scent but I look forward to using it.
Difficulty: Moderate


Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Status: Pan
I've had this for over a year and I really just want to use it and go onto my other 2 bronzers that I have. I like the shade of bronzer as it isn't orange and looks natural on me. Also, the packaging has gone very bad since it is a sample and made of cheap plastic. I'd prefer to have it used up before it falls apart.
Difficulty: Moderate

Benefit The POREfessional

Status: A tiny bit left
I completely forgot I had this until I tidied up my makeup collection, there's only a small bit left in the bottom and that's the reason why it is cut open. I'm nearly sure I will use this up easily.
Difficulty: Easy

Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry Me

Status: Half used
Remember these? Baby lips were so popular in 2013/14 and I still have 3. This is the one that has been used the most. I normally use these for school to add a little colour to my lips without making it very obvious. It's a sheer pink and I like using it.
Difficulty: Moderate

Oriflame Lip Sample 70

Status: A little left
I think I might get two or three more uses out of this. I love the colour, it's a sheer red but it is buildable. 
Difficulty: Easy

Catrice Defining Blush 100 Rose Couture

Status: New
I just want to hit pan on this blush, I don't think I'd ever use up the whole thing. It isn't very pigmented so I think I should get through it at a steady pace. It is a baby pink colour and I have no idea will it suit me as a blush but I could use it as an eye shadow.
Difficulty: Hard

Seventeen Lip Lustre H167A

Status: 3/4 full
This is the first of 6 lip glosses that I want to use up. I like the colour as it is a nudey pink and adds a nice shine to my lips. I personally don't like lip glosses very much especially the sticky ones that your hair gets stuck in, thankfully this one isn't like that. I just don't use it and I want to make way for more lipsticks and liquid lipsticks to add to my collection.

L-R: Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me, Seventeen Lip Lustre, Oriflame Lip Sample 70, Benefit Hoola, Catrice Defining Blush in 100 Rose Couture
That's all for my Project Pan 15, I hope to do an update here on my blog or on Snapchat, follow me totally_ro.
Have you done a Project Pan? Please leave links.
Thanks for being awesome, 


22 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Definitely due a Project Pan myself, my beauty drawers are over flowing with half full products! Half the time I end up getting frustrated and throwing a lot out, such a waste. I look forward to seeing how the rest of yours goes :) good luck x

    www.almostchic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Jessica! I hate that feeling too of throwing out products that weren't used up.

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of this. I am always wanting to a haul type post so maybe I should try something like this"

    Abbie | veryberrymee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Abbie! I think it is such a good way to try and use up products and downsize your collection.

      Delete
  3. Oh I know the feeling, I have so many products sitting in my drawers. This is a great idea to use things up, you'll probably end up finding that you really like some of the things you had totally forgotten about.

    Nina | www.wordsbynina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Nina, I hope I might relove some products that I have forgotten about.

      Delete
  4. Amazing idea, I knew some of the products!

    Mia x | my-world-vibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a WICKED idea!!! Good luck x

    http://thisissimplyme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marta. I didn't come up with the idea but I love watching videos on YouTube.

      Delete
  6. This is such a cute idea! Lovely post Ro! Good luck with it - I feel the same about makeup wipes, I don;t use them too much, if I'm honest.

    Frances x

    www.royallyrouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Frances. At last I have found someone with the same opinion on face wipes.

      Delete
  7. This is such a good idea for making sure you use up all your products! Can't wait to see your next post on it xx
    http://www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post idea! xx

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Guilianna!

      Delete
  9. This is a good post idea! I am so bad at organizing and using products. Most days I don't wear makeup because I wake up so early, and because of this I have makeup from 2013. Can't wait to see more posts like this maybe it will inspire me.
    xx
    Christina / thisfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Christina! I have makeup from 2013 too and I need to use it up soon.

      Delete
  10. I have never heard of project pan before! I think I should do this because I have so many products that I haven't used up! Love this idea xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Nicole! It started on YouTube and I have watched so many videos of it.

      Delete
  11. Good luck with project pan! Cant wait to here how you got on in your next update x
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete