Saturday, 30 July 2016

I'm A Teenager But.... Collab

Hey,
I got inspired to do this when I watched Buzzfeed's video I'm _____ but I'm not.., they have so many of them, Click HERE for the playlist, but I have realised that they haven't done one about being a teenager. Also, this is a collab with the wonderful Nicole so go check her post out, hers is I'm a Feminist But...


I'm not a rebel in anyway.
I don't drink because I'll have plenty of time to do that later in life.
I'm not always up to no good.
I don't smoke or use drugs.
I'm not lazy.
I'm not irresponsible.
I don't like following a crowd.
I don't know what I'll be doing in the future.
I don't like dance music, I find it really annoying.
I hate reality TV.
I'm slightly frightened about the whole growing up thing.
I don't spend all my time and money in the cinema or shopping.
I don't hate the whole world.


I value my education.
I want to make a difference in this world.
I love to act.
I know I don't know everything.
I like being unique.
I like to voice my opinion.
I like to read.
I'm a happy person.
I'm a musician.
I wish I was born in the 80's or early 90's for some odd reason.
I think the Internet is a great place.
I like makeup and think it looks good on anyone who decides to wear it and if you don't you still look good.
Sometimes I feel lonely.
I love to write.
So what?

Make sure you check out Nicole's post here.
Thanks for being awesome,


13 comments:

  1. I love this post! I think teenage stereotypes are too drastic. I'm a teenager and I love to write too. I hope that through my writing I can inspire someone someday. Lovely post! xx

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Guilianna!

      Delete
  2. I am a teenager but I don't party all the time, I am a teenager and I am my own person that shouldn't be determined by stereotypes xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post Róisín! I think teenagers are too often judged by stereotypes and I really enoyed this post because it challenges that idea! I am a lot of the things you are too and I'm proud to be that way! x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Erin! I agree that teenagers are judged too quickly on stereotypes.

      Delete
  4. Lovely post!
    Mia x | my-world-vibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed reading this post! I hate the negative stereotypes that are associated with teenagers because I fit none of them! Thanks for collabing with me xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Nicole, I agree with you, I feel as if I don't fit any stereotypes. I enjoyed collabing with you too

      Delete
  6. Loved this post, it is such a great idea x
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete