Thursday, 16 June 2016

#Teenage Team

Teenage Team.jpg
Hey!
I know it's weird for me to be posting on a Thursday but I am going to tell you about a new group I am in called Teenage Team. This group was started by Jade and Lauren who wrote a post called The Truth About Teenage Bloggers Project (#TTATB), click HERE and HERE if you want to read the posts. I personally know that there are some misconceptions about Bloggers but especially Teen Bloggers.


The aim of #TTATB is to help support and promote teenage bloggers everywhere and to do this we have created a Twitter and Instagram account. We are aiming to retweet blog post tweets that tag us and have our hashtags, #TTATB and #TeenageTeam. The hashtags will not only be used to promote your blog posts, but also to help you find other teenage bloggers.


In July 2016, we will be starting our own Twitter chat every Wednesday and Saturday at 6 o’clock.
We have also launched a website and every week, one of us will write a post for it, and are planning to have other teenage bloggers guest post on it! Along with the website, there is a newsletter that will come out monthly, including any extra #TTATB chat and information.


Twitter: @TatbProject
Email: ttatbproject@gmail.com


Who else is on the #TeenageTeam you may ask? Click HERE and you'll see the rest of the group.

Thanks for being awesome,


4 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I think it's fantastic! Definitely going to look into it!

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah do! It is such a great idea

      Delete
  2. Love the idea of it! I'll definitely keep my eye on the blog! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do! There are so many great bloggers going to be posting on it.

      Delete