Saturday, 11 June 2016

My Casual Summery Makeup Look

Hey!
It has been absolutely lovely here in Ireland for the past 2 weeks, around 22 C/72 F, the sun's out, everyone is happy until they get sunburned or sick of the weather. I don't like applying loads of makeup in the Summer, especially when it's hot as it normally just melts off in no time, I thought I would show you my Summer Makeup Look.


Base


Starting off with primer Collection Prime & Ready Primer, I gently rub that into my face concentrating on my forehead and chin as I find I can get slightly oily here during the warmer months. I use Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light and mix in a bit of Boots Simply Sensitive Protecting Day Moisturiser to make it more pale as the BB cream by itself is a bit too dark. I use Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory to conceal under my eyes and Seventeen Phwoarr Paint in Fair. I set my makeup with Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent. I then use Benefit Benetint and Benefit Hoola Bronzer to add some colour and depth to my face.


For my eyebrows I use Sleek iDivine Palette in Oh So Special a mixture The Mail and Boxed Up and to set it I use Natural Collection Lash Care Mascara in Clear.



Eyes


I use Benefit's Porefessional as an eye primer. Sometimes if I just put on some mascara and leave it like that.


I use Maybelline Color Tattoo in 35- On and On Bronze all over my lid to give something for the shadows to stick to. From Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette I use White Chocolate from my lid to my brow bone to help blend shadow out, Salted Caramel on my lid, a mixture of Semi-Sweet and Glided Ganache into my crease and Champagne Truffle in the inner corner of my eye.



Lips

I have been gravitating towards Benefit's PosieBalm and BeneBalm for sheer colour and if I want a  bit more I go for Sleek Lip VIP in Backstage.

Tools Used

Unknown angled brush

And here is the finished look!




I know it might seem crazy to put on that much makeup but it doesn't feel heavy, cakey or like it's going to slide off my face.

What is your Summer Makeup look?
Thanks for being awesome,


10 comments:

  1. I love this look! I'm definitely going to have to try it out soon. I don't have a summer makeup look yet because I can't remember the last time I wore makeup (lc banter!). I'll let you know when I figure out what it is!
    Ailbhe X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ailbhe! This is a bit out of the box for me. I hope your exams are going well and then there won't be anymore LC Banter!

      Delete
  2. Aww I love this look! It's so pretty! I love your lip choices, they are perfect for summer!! Xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look looks so lovely on you, your eyes are so nice! x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laura! It means so much to me.

      Delete
  4. Lovely make up look! I don't think you've gone excessive at all! I've wanted the Hoola Bronzer for ages and I keep eyeing it up in my local store. I'll have to get it soon I guess. Thanks for sharing!

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete