Saturday, 19 March 2016

Empties #4


Hey!
Here are some things I have used up recently.

Skincare


Boots Botanics Purifying Face Scrub

I really like this scrub so much so that I bought another tub of it straight away. I have normal to dry skin and I felt this did a great job of puffing away dry skin and leaving my face feeling smooth. Another reason why I love this so much is that the scrub particles are not plastic micro beads, I wrote a post about it HERE, instead it uses refined walnut. It is quite an abrasive scrub, I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin.
Would I repurchase again? I already have!

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Daily Detox Facial Wash

I bought this nearly 1 year ago as I wanted to try a face wash that would help my skin. I originally used this as a face mask but then I started using it as a face mask. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it was very hard to get off my face. I would have to scrub my face pretty hard to get if off and that aggravated my skin a little.
Would I repurchase again? No

Lacura ProRevive Handcream

This was just a standard hand cream, it kept my hands moisturised and soft. 
Would I repurchase again? Yes

RCH Passionfruit Body Butter

I didn't like the smell of this body butter very much but it was a really nice moisturiser and once as I got past the smell, I really enjoyed it. It left my skin feeling soft and nourished.
Would I repurchase again? No

Sure Crystal Invisible Anti-Perspirant

There's nothing much I can say about this except it did the job.
Would I repurchase again? I don't know

Sanex Extra Conrol Anti-Perspirant

This was a good anti-perspirant, it did the job. I liked how it smelt and it didn't feel sticky when I had it on.
Would I repurchase again?  No, as it is tested on animals


Makeup


Rimmel London Brow This Way Brow Styling Gel in 004 Clear

I loved this styling gel especially the wand that came with it. It was big enough that you only had to go through your eyebrows once but was small enough so you wouldn't get it all over your face. It kept my eyebrows from disappearing!
Would I repurchase again? I don't know

Haircare



VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray

This bottle has lasted me 3 years! That's mostly because I don't do a lot of heat styling on my hair. I used it if I was drying, straightening or curling my hair. I don't know would my hair be the same if I hadn't used it as I always have used a heat protector.
Would I repurchase again? Yes, I already have another bottle of it

Fragrances 



Taylor Swift WonderStruck

This is another product that I have had for 3 years. I'm surprised I have it this long! I remember buying it in first year when I was on a school tour in Manchester and it was £20. I love the scent and I miss it now as I don't have a replacement yet! I am definitely keeping the bottle as it is so cute. I would describe the scent to you but I can't describe scents and also I have a cold right now and I can't smell it. 
Would I repurchase again? 100% yes

Impulse True Love Body Fragrance

These used to be my pride and glory, I would have around 4 on the go. Now I'm not really into them as much as they smell really cheap. I think I have just gone past that phase. True Love was my favourite by far. Now when I smell it, it reminds me of when I went to France, Germany and The Netherlands on holidays 2 and 3 years ago.
Would I repurchase again? Probably not


What empties do you have?
See you,

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Ro! I was just thinking about doing a post similar to this. I love Taylor Swift's perfumes. I've almost used up Wonderstruck Enchanted. It smells so good!

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Guilianna. Great minds think alike! I have never tried or smelled Wonderstruck Enchanted before but it sounds amazing.

      Delete