Thursday, 4 February 2016

My Favourite 3 Lip Products Collab


IMG_3153[1].JPG

Hey!
This is a collab with Frances from Royally Rouge, I hope you go check out her blog, Twitter and Instagram. Check out her post!
Since I love makeup so much, here are my 3 favourite lip products.

IMG_3155[1].JPG

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon 415

When I bought this lipstick, I fell in love. I normally don't go for very vibrant lip products because I feel they don't suit me but this is perfect as it gives a nice nude looking lip for me. I love the texture of the lipstick, its not too lip glossy and it doesn't feel that you are wearing it. It isn't the most long lasting lipstick but I don't mind reapplying lipstick.



IMG_3157[1].JPG

Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Raspberry

For the price this product is amazing, it cost €2.79. I love everything about it except the rather terrible packaging that has caused the lipstick to snap off twice. Apart from that, I love the colour and the pigmentation.


IMG_3159[1].JPG

Rimmel London Colour Rush Balm in On Fire

This is probably one of the 1st red(ish) lip product I bought back when I used to be a pinky lip person. Weirdly enough this product smells amazing, I feel like it smells like chocolate. I love the way it can be sheer or bold.



​​



What are your 3 favourite lip products?
See you,

No comments:

Post a Comment