Saturday, 6 February 2016

January Favourites 2016


Hey!
January definitely didn't go slow for me, did anyone else find that? Or am I the only one?
As usual with each month comes a monthly favourites but there hasn't been one since October *gasps*. Here is what I have been loving in the past few months.

Entertainment



Back To The Future Movie 30th Anniversary Boxset

My Dad got this as a Christmas present from me and my 2 brothers. He used to go on about how he had only seen the first one and wanted to see the rest. Over Christmas, we watched the three movies and I fell in love with them. The movies are all so funny, creative and well put together, I loved watching them all.

Source

Code Black

When I was on work experience in a chemist before Christmas, I was recommended this show but it hadn't come to any Irish channels so I couldn't watch it. At the start of January, it started on RTÉ. This show is not for the faint hearted, it is set in a hospital that goes into 'code black' (lack of resources to treat all patients) nearly every day. It shows how the new residents learn to cope in this intensive environment. If you like Greys Anatomy, you will like this.


Makeup & Skincare



Cat Eye Eyeliner 

If you follow me on Instagram you will know that at the moment I love wearing cat eye eyeliner. I have only mastered the skill in the past few weeks but I like the drama and class it brings to the eyes.




Benetint

I wanted to try out another cheek stain from Rimmel London Stay Blushed (First Impression), I picked this up in the January sales. It looks so natural on my skin and gives me a bit of colour in my cheeks without looking like a clown. I bought this in the set Pucker Up & Party.


Lush Tea Tree Water Toner

I bought this during the Summer but didn't start using it until now as I was trying to use up another toner. It has definitely helped to clear up my skin and to keep it less blemished. I find that a lot of toners dry out my skin but this one doesn't at all. I love using this product.

Fashion


Collar Tops

I have grown to love these tops. I have 3 now, I love how preppy and chic they look and I find they are perfect for the Winter season. 

Other



Takamine G Series GN51CE-BSB

I got this for Christmas and I have fallen in love with it and I have finally come up with a name for it 'Spark'. I love the sound and the shape.

What are your January Favourites.
See you,

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with Benetint! It's one of my favorite cheek products. X

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its amazing! I love that it is dual purpose.

      Delete