Saturday, 20 February 2016

Current Wishlist

Hey!
One of my New Years Goals was to save more money and also I am going to Barcelona at the end of April with my year, so I don't have any money burning a hole in my pocket as I'll need it in two months but I can still dream of things I would like to buy. Here's some of those things:


Source

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter (€21.50)


Everyone goes on about this highlighter and I am in love with it. I don't have a nice highlighter at the moment and I feel like this one is a nice product.

Source

Ecotools Smoothing Detangler Brush (€14.99)


I have been using the same hairbrush for two years that I had bought in Primark years ago. I get a lot of tangles in my hair and my hair takes forever to dry when wet and since it says that it dries hair 20% faster, I don't really believe it but I still would love to try it.

Source

NYX Setting Spray - Matte Finish (€10.00)


I have bought this before and I forgot to repurchase. I love how it sets my makeup and just finishes off everything nicely.

Source

The Makeup Chair Handbook (€14.95)

I love Sinead Cady and her YouTube channel, her makeup advice and tutorials are amazing. When I heard she was coming out with a makeup handbook I was so happy but trying to find it is the hard part! I am looking forward to getting it and having lots of inspiration for makeup looks

Source

Canon PowerShot SX410 (€179.99)

At the moment I am using my iPod Touch to take photos, it does a good job but I would love to get a proper camera. I love to take photos and I think this could help make them more crisp. I don't want to dive into DSLRs as there are so many and they are so expensive and this looks like a good first camera.

Source

EcoTools Eye Enhancing Duo Brush Set (€7.49)

I have really been getting into using eye makeup especially eye shadows. I need some proper eye shadow brushes as at the moment I am using Q tips and old makeup brushes I have. I heard of these from one of my favorite YouTubers Melanie Murphy. I have used EcoTools brushes before and I love them.

Source

theBalm Nude 'Tude Eye Shadow Palette (€36.00)

As I have said above, I am really getting into using eye makeup, I would love to invest in a decent eye shadow palette and I love all the colours in Nude 'Tude. I haven't tried out anything from theBalm yet but I have heard it's a nice brand.
Source

Flormar Illuminating Primer Makeup Base (€9.95)

I am always on the look out for a primer that doesn't dry out my skin and I feel this one is a safe bet but the problem is Flormar is so hard to find in Ireland at the moment (its like a treasure hunt!). I really want to try out this product.

What's on your current wishlist?
See you,

10 comments:

  1. Lovely list, Ro! I've heard great things about that setting spray. I use the one by Urban Decay; it's certainly a holy grail.

    Tip: If you're using your iPod touch camera, try putting it through an HD setting. Then, experiment with the sharpness of the photo. I use my iPhone 6 camera. I think my photos have really improved over the past few months.

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Guilianna! I haven't tried the setting spray by Urban Decay. Thanks for the tip, I'm going to try that.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, GET MARY LOU! You will NOT regret it, promise you! I have the Canon Powershot SX400 and it's what I use for my blog photos, I love it xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jasmine! I have heard so much about Mary Lous and now I'm like I must have it!

      Delete
  3. Love your Wishlist! I would love to have the Canon camera, it's on my Wishlist too. ;)
    Isabella xx http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mary-Lou Manizer is on my wish list tooo!! Everyone love it and it looks so pretty. Also I really want to have a good camera as well :) have a nice week ! xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'd love to go to Barcelona some day! Hope you'll have a lot of fun. :)
    I'm dreaming of theBalm's products a lot lately, mainly because I haven't tried any of them yet - the Nude 'Tude palette looks like a good place to start, it's so pretty!

    Franzi. x // [http://franzizzy.blogspot.com/]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Franzi! I'll need to make a shopping list of things to get in Barcelona that can't be bought in Ireland.

      Delete