Saturday, 2 January 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2015

Hey!
Welcome to 2016, I hope this will be a good year for you. I know this is a tad late but I normally receive a few Christmas presents after Christmas and I like to include them in my 'What I Got For Christmas ' post. Just a disclaimer, I am not bragging about what I got, I like these blog posts and I enjoy reading them. So, here is what I got for Christmas:


Samsung Galaxy Core Prime

So far, I really like this phone but I have only the SIM for a few days as I needed a micro SIM and I didn't have one of them. The screen is huge, it has a decent camera (but I will still be using my iPod to take pictures) and I was so happy when I found earphones in the box as I feel my Apple earbuds might give way soon. I also put my Bluetooth name is 'Guardian of the Galaxy' because I'm cool like that!


 Takamine Guitar

You could really call this my main present this year but I didn't get it until I was up in Dublin this week as by the time I had picked the one I wanted, I would have had to go to Dublin city centre the weekend before Christmas which I did not want to do. The reason why I wanted to get another guitar was that I wanted one with a pickup (can be plugged into a speaker) and better sound quality as my old one was a cheap guitar that I had got from Argos a year and a half ago. I love the colour of the body of it, it has so much more edge compared to my other one.


Kickboxing Boots

I really wanted to get a pair of my own kickboxing boots as the ones I was using were old and the elastic was gone in it. My aunt got them for me and I love them. You have to wear these boots in kickboxing to protect your foot or any part of your foot from getting injured or broken and so the person you are hitting doesn't get badly injured either. Even though they are boots, they don't have soles in them as your foot is the sole!


Boots Voucher

I love Boots and I am so happy that I got a boots voucher for Christmas as I can go absolutely nuts in Boots and I won't have to regret it as much. I have no idea what I am going to but with it but definitely makeup!


Seventeen Lip Gloss and Nail Varnish Set

This two where stocking fillers that I received, I haven't tried any of the lip glosses yet but I have tried out the tinsel nail varnish and I really like it but it is a nightmare to take off!


Nirvana Unplugged in New York

I got this as a present from Secret Santa and I still haven't listened to it but I am interested to see do I like it or not.



PS Love Eye Shadow Palette

I got this from another group of friends that were doing Secret Santa. I am looking forward to trying it out but I don't have much hope for it as I have found only one type of cream eye shadow that can stay on my eyelids for more than 30 minutes and I feel this might slip off but I am willing to try and hopefully I'll be surprised.


Benefit Pucker Up & Party Set

I bought this in Dublin this week with some money I was given at Christmas. I had tried the Bene Tint before and I really liked it but I had never got around to getting it as it was €20 but I saw it in this cute set for €19.75 and I said 'Hell, yeah!' I have tried Bene Tint and Bene Balm and I like them so far, a bit sheer though! 

I really enjoyed Christmas this year.
Did you enjoy Christmas?
See you,

6 comments:

  1. You got such lovely things, Ro! Absolutely adore the PS Love Eye Shadow Palette. Gorgeous colors! xo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am looking forward to trying it, I think I may do a review on it soon.

      Delete
  2. You got such nice things!I hope you had a great holiday. You should definitely write about your impression of the Nirvana CD.

    thisfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina, I love your suggestion and I'll try to do it!

      Delete
  3. Ooo they are all so pretty, thanks for sharing hope you have a lovely christmas! Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Hilary! I just had a look at your blog and it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete