Thursday, 21 January 2016

The TMI Tag

Hey!
I have been tagged by Frances to do the TMI Tag, I have done this before on my old blog, which has been long deleted, I decided it is time to do it again!

1: What are you wearing?

Black skinny jeans and a grey collared top

2: Ever been in love?

No...........

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

No

4: How tall are you?

5ft 7

5: How much do you weigh?

70kg

6: Any tattoos?

Nope, not yet

7: Any piercings?

Just my ears

8: OTP?

Tate Langdon and Violet Harmon from American Horror Story

9: Favorite show?

American Horror Story
Grey's Anatomy 
Code Black
Criminal Minds

10: Favorite bands?

Taylor Swift 

11: Something you miss? 

Innocence

12: Favorite song?

Haunted by Taylor Swift
Stitches by Shawn Mendes

13: How old are you?

16

14: Zodiac sign?

Aries

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Humour and Kindness 

16: Favorite Quote?

Image result for people throw rocks at things that shine
Image result for Harry potter quotes

17: Favorite actor?

Jennifer Lawrence
Josh Hutcherson
Channing Tatum
Micheal J. Fox

18: Favorite color?

Yellow and Purple

19: Loud music or soft?

Inbetween is best

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?

My Bedroom

21: How long does it take you to shower?

This depends, 5 minutes if I'm in a rush, 10 minutes normally and 15 minutes if I need to shave my legs

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

For school, it takes me around 30 minutes and normally between 20-60 minutes.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

If you call sparring a physical fight!

24: Turn on?

Confident 

25: Turn off?

Nasty to others

26: The reason I started blogging?

I wanted to start a YouTube channel but I didn't have any equipment and I knew I would be too awkward on camera and I thought blogging was the next best thing

27: Fears?

Not being able to be myself

28: Last thing that made you cry?

Funny story, I had Ag. Science (Animals and plants) and my friend Chloe said we were going to study about Róisin today. She was hinting that I was a cow. So I started to cry to embarrass her and it worked

29: Last time you said you loved someone?

My dog, Buster

30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?

I wanted something unique and that wasn't about one subject, it was going to be all about me and my nickname is Ró so Totally Ró was born!

31: Last book you read?

The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

32: The book you’re currently reading?

The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisburger

33: Last show you watched?

Code Black

34: Last person you talked to?

My Brother

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

Mark, he's a friend of mine from Speech and Drama

36: Favorite food?

Chocolate

37: Place you want to visit?

America (again), Canada and Spain

38: Last place you were?

Voldemorts Palace..... I mean school

39: Do you have a crush?

Yes.

40: Last time you kissed someone?

A while ago..........

41: Last time you were insulted?

Go back to number 28

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?

Chocolate

43: What instruments do you play??

Piano, guitar, ukelele 

44: Favorite piece of jewellery?

My Alex and Ani bracelet

45: Last sport you played?

Kickboxing

46: Last song you sang?

Half the World Away by Oasis

47: Favorite chat up line?

Are you the Febreeze queen because you're so fresh 

48: Have you ever used it?

No.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

I hung out with my friends at school during lunch today.

50: Who should answer these questions next?

I tag Katie, Ailish and Alyssa.

See you?

No comments:

Post a Comment