Saturday, 9 January 2016

My 2016 New Years Goals

Hey!
I feel like everyone has had their say on their opinion on New Years Resolutions or setting their own. I normally don't start on 1st January for some reason as I like to spend a day or two thinking about what mine could be.

Personal


Source
Try to go more Cruelty Free on makeup and skincare
I have done a lot of research on this topic and I really want to stop buying products from brands that test on animals, there will be a few exceptions as I can't find another drugstore cruelty free foundation light enough for me. I will be doing a post on this next week.

Get Driving
I hope to get my learners permit when I turn 17 in April (that's the legal age here in Ireland). I don't really care about how good or bad I am at it but as long as I can drive in a straight line and start the car myself, I'll be happy.

Source

Get a Yellow Belt in Kick Boxing
At the moment I have no belt (or as I call it my invisible belt) but by the end of this year I hope to have my white belt and my yellow belt. I'll have to grade twice this year but I'm up for the challenge.

Save €10 a Month
I am a good saver but a better spender so I hope by the end of the year I will have €120 saved to spend it on Christmas presents, Anniversary present for my parents or something for me, I'm not too sure yet.

Stop Bitching About People
I feel like I really need to stop doing this, I know everyone does it from time to time but I found like to stop doing it as talking behind people's backs is so negative and I want to be a more positive person.

Write Another Play
I have already written a play last year which is going to be used in my Speech and Drama show (eek!) but I really want to write another as I enjoyed the creativity of writing a play and I have had a lot of inspiration recently so I hope to get cracking.

Blog


Hit 10,000 Pageviews

I feel like I'll surpass this goal pretty well as at the moment I have over 5,000 views now so I think it is possible, I may rethink it when I come to one of My New Years Goals Updates.

Put Up 1 Video a Month on YouTube
I have a YouTube channel that is pretty much abandoned unfortunately. It is a music channel and I have a few reasons for not posting like slow internet but that's the only thing stopping me. I really want to push my channel this year to get 100 Subscribers. I also want to put more of my own music up on it when I am happy with it.

Do 5 Collabs
This year, I want to do 5 collabs with 5 different bloggers, this will exclude Collabmas (if I am going to do it or not). I really enjoy collabing with bloggers as I still feel like I'm the newbie even  though I have been on this blog for nearly a year (WOW!).

Use Different Social Media More
I really want to become more diverse on my social media, I spend a lot of time on Facebook (personal) and Twitter but I really want to spend less time on them, especially Facebook, and more time on other platforms like Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr. The only thing is I don't know how to use Tumblr so if anyone knows how to Tumblr and wants to do a series on what to do, who to follow etc. I'd love it!


Check Facebook and Email Twice a Day
This ties in with the last one, I spend too much time checking my emails and on Facebook so I'm trying to cut down to going onto it twice a day which I think is manageable. I just feel I waste a lot of time on these two things.

Some Smaller Goals
These are not the most important to me but I would like to get them. By the end of 2016 I hope to have:
500 Twitter Followers
50 Blog Followers
25 Pinterest Followers
1,000 Snapchat score
100 Instagram Followers
A Signature

I'm contemplating on setting up a Facebook page. What do you think I should do?
What are your New Years Goals?
See you,

2 comments:

  1. It's good to have goals for yourself like saving money. I always spend too much (I really need to work on that). Don't worry too much about follower goals because with time you'll get more page views and followers.I think your blog will do well this year.

    thisfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina!I don't really mind if I don't get my follower goals but I like working towards things. I hope this year your blog will go well too.

      Delete