Saturday, 23 January 2016

Empties #3

Hey!
I haven't done an Empties since June (its been a while). I have decided I would do these more as I like doing them and I find them interesting to read.

Makeup



Rimmel London Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner Waterproof

I don't even know why I got this! I hated this product, it wasn't black enough and also the felt tip pen was so flimsy and never worked properly. It never goes on smooth. I much prefer liquid eyeliner.
Will I repurchase? It's a no from me!

Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Stick (Concealer)

I found this in my room when I was cleaning it, I remember this concealer from when I was in first year nearly 4 years ago, so it is definitely out of date and it doesn't even match my skin tone.
Will I repurchase? No

I really liked this product and I still haven't replaced it because there are only certain shops that stock NYX at the moment (Boots are starting too). It kept my makeup in place  and matte for the whole day. It was around €10 which is great for a setting spray.
Will I repurchase? Yes, definitely 

Skincare & Hair


Garnier Fructis Style Flexible Hold Hairspray

It was alright, did the job. There's nothing really more to say about an average hairspray.
Will I repurchase? No

I liked this toner but the only thing was that it would make my skin feel dry if I didn't put moisturiser on within 10 minutes of putting on the toner. It helped to clear up my skin if I had any spots it would help to get rid of them quicker. 
Will I repurchase? If they were to reformulate it, so it doesn't dry out the skin then yes



Trash


These are just a few things that I found and I'm just going to throw out.

NYC Quad

I have no idea what's this is even called but it has been discontinued. The eyeshadows are so chalky and just terrible. I suppose that's what you get when you spend €4 on it.

Victoria Jackson 24/7 Makeup Profolio Sunset Color Kit

I have no idea where this came from! Its just taking up space.


Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad in 01 Purple Drama

This is another thing I just don't understand why I bought it, the colours are so horrible but I don't even remember ever using it as it broke once as I got it and 3ish years later I am getting rid of it.

Autograph Palette

Another thing that I have had for years and is gone past its time of use.


Do you have any empties?
See you,

2 comments:

  1. I've just purchased the NYX matte finish spray and I'm so glad you like it! I'm yet to try it out :-) great post!!

    Megan X

    www.lifewithmcm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Megan! Its a good setting spray, I still need to buy a replacement one as I miss it so much.

    ReplyDelete