Thursday, 31 December 2015

My 2015 Roundup

Hey!
2015 is nearly over and I can't believe that! I love seeing what has happened in the past year. This year I made 66 post on this blog, 13 posts on The Little Chatter Boxes and I did 3 collabs. There were also 3 designs, the default one, the one I tried to make and the one Morning made for me.

January

I was still using my old blog at this stage, I was getting annoyed with it and wanted to change platforms.


February

I changed to this blog, Hurray!! I also had my mock exams (not hurray).



March

I did my first ever monthly favourites.


April

I set up my Instagram account. I learned to stop using a blanket on my bed as a background for taking pictures. I found out I got into Transition Year.


May

I came up with the idea of Skincare Ingredients 101 and did one on prophylene glycol.



June

I survived doing my Junior Cert exams while starting to obsess over American Horror Story. The Little Chatter Boxes started.


July

I went to see Taylor Swift on her 1989 World Tour and it was amazing! I miss it so much. I visited Lush for the first time and I realised how amazing it is. I took part in Teens Tell Their Story which was started by Sherina and Caitlin.


August

I got longlisted for Best Youth Blog in Blog Awards Ireland. I wrote a post about being dyslexic. I got over 2,000 views.


September

I started my TY Thursday series. I received my Junior Cert results and I was very happy with them. I started doing kickboxing. I got asked to be one of the school's yearbook editors.


October

I worked at The Ploughing Championships. I did a 28km hike over 2 days (and lost my voice). I passed my driving theory test. Whoop Whoop!


November

I won a beauty hamper and I of course reviewed it.


December 

I came up with the idea of doing Collabmas where I would collab with a different blogger every week of the month, well I did 3 out of the 4! I had my speech and drama exam and I think I did ok! I hit 5,000 pageviews


Most Popular Posts 

September: TY Thursday #1

I feel like 2015 was a good year, with its few ups and downs.
How did 2015 go for you?
See you,

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ro! I'm glad you had a wonderful year. I love that you included your most popular posts. Definitely going to go through some of them. Have a happy & healthy new year! xo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Guilianna! Happy New Year to you too.

      Delete