Tuesday, 22 December 2015

I Love Christmas Tag

Hey!
I have been tagged by Frances from Royally Rouge to do this tag. Since it is so close to Christmas (eukk!) I am happy to do this.

1. What is your favorite Christmas Color?
Definitely red and sometimes green

2. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I think it would have to be The Santa Clause or National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I have watched them both every year since I was around 5.

3. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Fairytale of New York

4. The most anticipated Christmas Tradition?
Watching The Late Late Toy Show. I love watching all the kids (including Ryan Tubridy) getting excited over the toys they were reviewing and also when some of the toys don't work. It is when Christmas really starts!


5. Is your tree fake or real?
A real tree, of course.

6. PJs or Fancy Dress for Christmas Eve?
Both. For me, Christmas Eve is when my family goes around to the neighbours, get the Christmas dinner partly prepped, go to Christmas Eve mass and then go home and straight into PJs.

7. When do you open your presents - on the Christmas Eve or the Christmas Morning? 
I normally open one on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas Day.

8. Do you believe in Santa?
I did up until the age of 12 but even then I had a few doubts.

9. What is your Christmas wish?
I don't really have any Christmas wish.

10. Have you ever build a Gingerbread House?
Yes, I make a gingerbread house every year and assemble it. I love decorating it and then of course eating it.

11. What is your Dream Christmas Destination?
I would love to experience Disney Land and Universal Studios in Florida at Christmas. I think it would be amazing.

12. Do you like giving or receiving gifts better?
It depends, for Secret Santa I much prefer giving presents as I love trying to get something under the budget that is nice, any other time I like both.

13. Can you name all of the Santa’s Reindeers?
Well there's Rudolf, Donner, Dasher, Blitzen....... There's also Josh, Maire, Spotty and Tiny. I think that's all of them.

14. What is your favorite Christmas meal or treat?
The whole Christmas dinner except cranberry sauce.

15. Are you a pro-present wrapper or you fail miserably?
Best way to describe my wrapping: Meh. It wouldn't be the best but it gets the job done.

I'm tagging Jane from Queen of Quirk and Guilianna from Guilianna Marie.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment