Saturday, 12 December 2015

Collabmas Week #2 Christmassy FOTD

Hello!


I'm Clare from the blog Pale and Interesting. Today I will be doing a Christmas
Makeup tutorial. This is the makeup look that I would wear if I was going to a Christmas party or perhaps on Christmas day.


If you enjoyed this post be sure to come on over to my blog and feel free to have a browse.


You can find my blog here


Without further ado, let's get started!
I primed my face using the Benefit PoreFessional. This is the best primer I have ever tried and it has lasted me forever!




For foundation, I used the Rimmel Match Perfection. To apply this I used the flat side of a damp Real Techniques Beauty Sponge



To conceal my under eye circles I used the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer and blended it with the pointed end of the beauty sponge. This is the only thing that manages to conceal my under eye circles at the moment.

I used the Essence mattifying powder to set my makeup. To apply it I used the Real Techniques Multi Face brush.




Applied using my Makeup Revolution Contour Brush, I used the NYX blush in the shade Taupe to contour. This contours the face  really well - it's subtle but defines the cheekbones in a way that makes it look like you naturally have fab cheekbones.




I highlighted my face with the Benefit High Beam highlighter and blended it with my fingers. Ever since I got this product, a week ago, I have worn it every day and I cannot speak highly enough about it.



I used the Sleek blush in the shade Flushed and used the Real Techniques Multi Face Brush to apply it. Flushed is a personal favourite of mine and has been for almost a year. This shade is perfect for winter as it gives a natural flush, similar to the one you might get after being out in the snow.




I primed my eyelids with the MAC Paintpot in the shade Painterly.
I defined my crease with the shade dark mauve shade from the Redemtion Palette Essential Mattes 2 from Makeup Revolution (what a mouthful). On the rest of my lid I put the the earthy brown tan shade from the same palette. On my brow bone and the inner corner of my eye I used the lightest higlighting shade in the palette.




For mascara, I used the YSL Baby Doll mascara. This is currently my favourite mascara as it separates lashes.



On my lips I put MAC's lipstick in the shade Brave. This is another favourite of mine and is a perfect pinky-nude.




Here’s the finished look!



Thanks so much for reading!

You can check out my blog here: http://paleandinterestingch.blogspot.ie/

No comments:

Post a Comment