Saturday, 5 December 2015

Collabmas Week #1 Christmas Wishlist

Hey!
This is my first ever Collabmas. This week I am collabing with on of my first blogger friends Guilianna from Guilianna Marie, click HERE for her post.

I feel as if I am not the hardest person to buy presents for as I am into a lot of things so unless you get FIFA for me! So this is my Christmas Wishlist.
Image result for samsung galaxy prime carphone warehouse
Source

A New Mobile Phone


I am sick and tired of my slow and old Vodafone Smart 3 and I feel I need an upgrade. I know I am definitely not going to get an iPhone as they are really expensive (€400 *gasps*), I already have an iPod (which I love) and I want a phone that is strong enough that when it does get the occasional fall, it wouldn't look like I threw it off a 10 story building. I am thinking of getting a Samsung Galaxy Prime (which is €130) as I know Samsung is a good brand.

A New Guitar


If you know me at all in real life, I love playing the guitar, it has helped me so much over the last year and a half. Even though Squirtle (Yes, I know, I gave my guitar a name) is an amazing guitar and I love her to pieces, I want a guitar that is semi acoustic ie. has an amp in it, ie. you can plug it into speakers

Makeup



As you know, I love me some makeup. I am in love with the Benefit Christmas gift ideas, the packaging is goregous but one thing I saw in Boots was a little Benefit stocking and you could pick 4 mini sized products for €20! It is just so cute!

A Good Book



I love to read and I feel like I always need a good book to read over the Christmas but I haven't heard of any fabulous ones recently. I really want to get Inferno by Catherine Doyle but that isn't out until January 2016

Image result for itunes voucher ireland
Source

iTunes Voucher


The last one of these I got was last Christmas and I love how diverse they are, you can get songs, apps, ebooks, movies, audio books and TV shows. 

Camera


This is one thing I know I won't get as I have no idea what sort of Digital Bridge Camera I want as there are so many of them. If you know of a digital bridge camera that has good specs, price range under €250/$260/£200 and doesn't use AA batteries (I hate them cameras), please comment as in the future I would really like a nice camera that didn't cost an arm, leg or iPhone!

What's on your Christmas Wishlist?
See you,

Guilianna's post: http://bit.ly/1TwKOEu

6 comments:

  1. Your wishlist is so perfect! <3
    I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a great new year!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sanjara, Happy Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post!
    Merry Christmas!
    Clare xxx
    PS stay out of Desmond's way


    http://paleandinterestingch.blogspot.ie/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too, Clare. I have tried to stay out of his way and so far I have been successful.

      Delete
  3. Great post, Róisín! If you're looking for a camera, I would totally recommend searching for one during the after Christmas sales! I got €200+ off of my DSLR! Argos usually have amazing deals on all cameras, so you should be able to get your hands on a bridge one easily! :)

    nouw.com/iohfa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aoife! That's great advice and I will use it.

      Delete