Saturday, 7 November 2015

October Favourites 2015

Hey!
Another month has come and gone.... So here is my favourites.

Oriflame Protecting Balm in Tender Care Vanilla 


My lips are going through a phase of just being horribly chapped and gross. I find it so moisturising and nice on the lips and I feel it does makes a difference. The gold lining of the packaging has worn off a bit and I have had it for only 2 weeks! I love the smell of vanilla and this reminds me of baking with vanilla essence or extract (when I do actually bake!). 

L'Oreal Paris True Match and Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Mixture


I have been noticing over the past few months that my L'Oreal True Match Foundation is slightly too dark for me, I hate wasting make-up so I decided to mix my all time favourite foundation Rimmel Match Perfection with L'Oreal True Match and I love it. I feel it combines the best in both foundation and it isn't too dark for me any more!

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Facial Wash


I am a sucker for buying face wash (I know its weird) but I bought this in the Winter of last year and I decided since I was a bit spotty this month I would whip it out and try it again. This has really helped calm down my spots and it is really relaxing. The only thing is the face wash is a black/ grey colour and I sometimes forget to wash apart off and then I'm left with this black plop on my face until someone tells me.


   

Cardigan 


First off, I have no idea where you can get this as I stole it off my mam (insert cheeky smiley face). I love wearing this as it is so comfy and warm for the winter months. I normally wear it with a grey t-shirt as you can see or a shirt. 

These are my arm wraps I have to wear to protect your knuckles

Kickboxing


For Gaisce, I have to do a physical activity, I decided to do kickboxing and I am so glad I did as I really enjoy it. I have been doing in for around 2 months and it was hard at first but now it is getting easier.

What are your favourites this month?
See you,

4 comments:

  1. You kickbox? That's way cool! You should definitely do a post dedicated to that! I would love to hear more about it. Lovely post, Ro!

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have been doing it for 2 months now. Thank you for the suggestion, I hope to do a post on kickboxing in the new year.

      Delete
  2. I also use the face wash, it works wonders! :)

    Lovely post,

    Aoife | http://whataoifeloves.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aoife! I feel like nobody talks about this product at all but it is so good!

    ReplyDelete