Saturday, 28 November 2015

Books I Want To Read

Hey!
One thing you may not know about me is that I love to read, anything but especially books
normally end up having a wishlist (if you could even call it that) and I thought I would share it with you. I have already bought some of these books but others I haven't got or haven't come out yet.


'The Devil Wears Prada' by Laura Weisberger


I love the movie and I always think that no matter how great the movie is, the book is always ten times better. I look forward to reading it.


'Revenge Wears Prada, The Devil Returns' by Laura Weisberger


This is a sequel to The Devil Wears Prada, I didn't even know there was a book, never mind a sequel!


'The Lovely Bones' by Alice Sebold


I picked up this book as I need a 6th one for a book offer I was getting in a charity shop ( 6 books for €4!) but I read the back and knew straight away this is something I would definitely read. I have no idea what it expect (like a lot of these books) but it's a 'Number 1 Bestseller' so it can't be terrible.


Vampire Diaries The Awakening & The Struggle' (Books 1 & 2) by L.J. Smith


I have only seen 1 episode of the show Vampire Diaries and it seemed alright but since there is a book version, I will read that before I make up my mind on watching the show.


'Where Rainbows End' by Cecelia Ahern


This is the movie 'Love, Rosie' that came out maybe a year or 2 ago. One of my friends suggested me to read it as she enjoyed it so much. I have high hopes for this book as I loved the movie.

Source

'Inferno' (Blood For Blood #2) by Catherine Doyle


Unfortunately this book is not released until January 7th 2016, I know that isn't far away but I read the first book last April so I'm looking forward to the next instalment.

'The Fever Code' (Maze Runner Series) by James Dashner

Unfortunately, this book hasn't got a publish date yet and I think it may be the end of 2016 before the prequel of The Maze Runner will come out but I am really looking forward to it as I have loved all  the series so far (the books...not the movies).

'Selp Helf' by Miranda Sings

I feel as if Miranda Sings is that character that you either love her or hate her. I think she is hilarious! I have no idea what to expect from Selp Helf, will it really self help? I have no idea!

'Me, Earl and the Dying Girl' by Jesse Andrews 


I have not seen the movie yet but it looks amazing. I think it'll be interesting but I have no idea what the story is about except its about video making... I think........

What's on you book wishlist?
See you,

No comments:

Post a Comment