Thursday, 22 October 2015

The Versatile Bloggers Award

Hey! 
I got tagged to do The Versatile Blogger Awards by Ailish Elizabeth. I never got tagged to do one of these before but there's a first for everything!

The Rules

1. You have to thank the person who nominated you at the start of your post.
2. You have to comment on the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. You have to link their blog in your post.
4. You must nominate 15 blogs that interest you or that you have recently found and like.
5. You have to tell the person that nominated you 7 facts about yourself.

7 Facts about Moi!

1. I'm 16 years old and I am in Transition Year in School.
2. I would love to be an actress, author or musician when I'm older but I know that it may not be practical.
3. I am currently doing a certificate of Speech & Drama in the Leinster School of Speech and Drama and you could say it is hard!
4. I am slightly obsessed with American Horror Story and CSI
5. I play 3 instruments piano (classical), guitar and ukulele. 
6. I hope to write a novel in the near future.
7. My friends all think I'm slightly crazy!

Blogs I Tag!

I only have 10 but I think that'll do!


See you,

No comments:

Post a Comment