Saturday, 3 October 2015

September Favourites 2015

Another month has flown by! Normally for me September is like January, it just never ends because I go back to school in September but this month went at a reasonable pace. I have a few favourites this month: 

I love this cream, firstly it has several uses as a lip balm to hair (I know it sounds weird!), it is not tested on animals and it reminds me of the Elizabeth Ardan Eight Hour cream (€33 vs. €9) but without the horrible smell and the price! I use this as a lip balm and it has helped my lips as they were so weird the past few weeks.

This month, I have got really into wearing liquid eye-liner (I have mastered the technique!). I love the felt pen on this as I find it helps me to get it precise.
 The only thing is I normally blink before it was completely dried and it is so annoying!

Probably the best €2.79 I have paid for a product. The colour pay off is fabulous and the stay power is pretty average. Unfortunately, after the second use mine snapped and I had to do some emergency fixing. I am normally a pink lipstick girl but I am trying out more reds. I would call this a mixture between a pink and a red.


Rita Ora Poison 
This song is my jam at the moment.

Image result for Big hero 6
Source
Big Hero 6
I watched this movie with my family and I fell in love. I feel that this movie should have been more popular than Frozen because some parts are a reality to some people who have lost people that are very close to them. I love everything about this movie especially Baymax.

What were your September Favourites?
See you,

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Ro! I love, love, love that song! I've become obsessed. Have you heard Rachel Platten's new song? I've been loving that song too. Looking forward to your next post. xoxo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have never heard of Rachel Patten's new song but I will check it out.

      Delete