Saturday, 17 October 2015

My Current Movie Wishlist

I am always that person in the cinema that wants to see all the movies that come up in the trailers and then I end up seeing none of them. Then time later I end up watching them and really enjoying them. So here is a movies wishlist of movies that I want to see:
The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 

Finding Dory

Avengers Assemble Age of Ultron

Thor: The Dark World

Captain America: The First Avenger

Me, Earl and the Dying Girl

Ant Man

Cinderella (2015)

The Interview 

Jurassic World

Saving Mr. Banks

What's your current movie wishlist?
See you,
Ro

2 comments:

  1. I want to see many of the same movies, especially Avengers I've been meaning to see it for ages as well as Pitch Perfect 2.

    Sophie x | ssophiespot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already watched Pitch Perfect 2, it is alright, I much preferred the first one!

      Delete