Saturday, 24 October 2015

5 TV Programmes I Watched When I Was Younger

As every other 00s kid, I watched a lot of TV programmes. There are some programmes that I was so upset when I heard they were finished or cancelled. If these were still on the TV I would watch them!

funny animated GIF
Source: MOVIES-ARE-BETTER-THAN-REAL-LIFE.TUMBLR.COM
Drake & Josh (2004 -2007)
I don't know anyone that could hate this show. I used to be able to watch it for hours, the adventures (if you could call it that!) were always weird, wonderful but slightly realistic. I always wanted to be like Megan probably because she was so evil. 


icarly animated GIF
Source: TEENDOTCOM.TUMBLR.COM
iCarly (2007-2012)
Another Nickelodeon show, my love for this show was and is still indescribable. All the characters I loved especially Sam and T Bone. When I heard this was finishing, I was so upset. Weirdly enough I still haven't watched the final episode, which I should.


rugrats animated GIF
Source:  IWISHHEKNEW.TUMBLR.COM
Rugrats (1991-2004)
As I have been told by my parents and proof of all the videos I have, I really liked Rugrats between the age of 2-5. I don't remember too much of it but recently I watched 'Rugrats the Movie' which I love.  
Image result for foreign exchange tv show
Source: www.filmaffinity.com/en/film869121
Foreign Exchange (2004)
This TV show was made partly in Ireland and Australia. Not many people around my age remembers it which kinda sucks because I remember it pretty well as it was filmed near to my granny's house. I love the whole fantasy around the whole thing especially the portal which the 2 main characters Hannah and Brett go to and from their own country (Ireland and Australia). I started re watching this during the Summer and I enjoyed it as much as I did when I first watched it.

Phineas and Ferb (2007-2015)
I think that this was the last good Disney channel TV show, I watch this with my younger brother whenever it is on as its one of the few shows we can agree on watching. I loved the story line when Phineas and Ferb would do something beyond ordinary and it would end up disappearing or breaking. 

What programmes did you watch when you were younger?
See you,
Ró 

2 comments:

  1. I remember watching The Worst Witch and Tracy Beaker, we didn't have Disney Channel or Nickelodeon so it was mainly CBBC and CITV shows aha. I feel like I might have seen Foreign Exchange somewhere and I really enjoyed watching! Lovely post!

    Sophie | www.ssophiespot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have Nickelodeon or Disney Channel either but RTÉ used to get shows 2-4 years after they were shown on the original channels. You may have seen Foreign Exchange on PopGirl as I remember it was on that a few years back.

      Delete