Saturday, 12 September 2015

DIY Body Scrub

There is not a lot left in this one!
Bonjour Mes Amis!
I hate spending ridiculous money on things that can be easily made. Since I am a student on a budget, I decided I needed to find a body scrub recipe that could be made at home with ingredients that are cheap and easy to access. 

I have been using this scrub for about a month and I really like it. Just to note, my skin isn't sensitive and I like gritty scrubs. If you have sensitive skin or dislike gritty scrubs, use caster sugar or something else that isn't that harsh.

Things You Need:
 Container
 Jug
Golden granulated sugar
Sunflower oil
Vanilla essence
  • Make sure your container is clean and has the dust or product in it.
  • I normally kinda eyeball the amount of each ingredient but I normally put 2 tablespoons of sugar to 1 tablespoon of oil. It depends on how you want your scrub to be.
  • Add a teaspoon of vanilla essence to make it smell nice.
  • Mix well and pour into container.

This is what it looks like, I know it looks weird but it makes your skin so soft

This amount of scrub lasts me about a week (2-3 uses). I just find it easier to make it in smaller quantities as I don't have any bigger containers to use. I use this scrub on my arms and legs, I personally wouldn't use this on my face as I think it would be too harsh.

Have you ever tried making your own body scrub? How did it go?
See you,

4 comments:

  1. This is a really good tutorial, I must give it a try! looking forward to your next couple of posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post really want to try it ! :)

    ReplyDelete