Thursday, 13 August 2015

TTTS Week Four: What Inspires You?

Hello Fabulous Internet!
For 'Week Four: What Inspires You?' original post click Here

I was actually thinking about inspiration the other day and I realised that sometimes inspiration can come out of nowhere but mostly it can come from other people and things.

Pictures
I feel that most of the time I get inspiration from inspirational quotes that I have found on the internet somewhere and these are a few of my favourites
Image result for blogger inspiration

Image result for dont let anyone dull your sparkle quote

Image result for nobody likes rain quote

Bloggers



As for blogs, there are a few that inspire me as I know the people behind the blog. Three bloggers that inspire me are;

There are a lot more blogs that inspire me but there are too many to name and I'd probably forget some also. Even blogs I have just recently visited inspire me because of their design, pictures or posts that have taken time and effort to do.

People
My family and my friends inspire me also especially when some start something completely new and interesting and they are always so supportive of me.

Some celebrities that inspire me are:

  • Jennifer Lawrence, as she doesn't care whatever the media thinks of her and she is so down to earth. She has inspired me to be myself and not care what everyone else thinks.
  • Taylor Swift, as she has kept going with her singing/songwriting career even though a lot of people disliked her and complained. She has inspired me to keep going, no matter what. Even if the whole world is against you keep going.
  • Malala Yousafzai, as she kept going and doing what she believed, if that meant her life being in danger. She has inspired me to stand up for what I think is right and never back down from it. 

What Inspires you?
See you,


Pictures from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment