Friday, 21 August 2015

TTTS Week 5 - Interview

Hello Fabulous Internet!
This week is week 5 of The Teens Tell Their Story Project, we had to pair up with another blogger and basically ask them a few questions. The blogger I got paired with is Giulia from The High Heeled Paper Girl. Giulia is seventeen, French Italian student. I came up with these questions that I asked Giulia. The questions Giulia asked me are on her blog so check that out.

1. Describe yourself in 5 words
Curious, introverted, passionate, umm.... Compassionate and kind? (That may be a bit too self-flattering).

2. What year/grade are you in school and what subjects do you do?
I'm about to enter university (in France it comes right after the equivalent exams to A Levels) to study Literature, printing and media.

3. When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging two years ago because I love to connect with people. I also wanted to challenge myself to be consistent and try to run a project on a long run.

4. Is this your first blog or have you had others blogs?
It's not my first blog, however the others I've owned were less dedicated to sharing and connecting.

5. If one of your life dreams could become a reality, what would it be and why?
It'd be moving to London right away and having many job opportunities. Living abroad is definitely my greatest dream and London is by far one of my favorite cities to visit!

Go check out the other post on Giulia's Blog
See you,

No comments:

Post a Comment