Thursday, 20 August 2015

Favourite Summer Products Collab

Hello Everyone! My name is Christina and I run the blog This Fashion Girl. I am doing a collab with the wonderful Róisín; her post will be on my blog, thisfashiongirl.com. This post is about my favorite Summer Products.
My first favorite product is the Too Faced, Better Than Sex Mascara. Despite having such a weird name, this mascara is the best mascara I’ve ever used. You can buy it at Sephora for $23. I like this mascara because with a few coats your eyelashes look 5x bigger. When I put this mascara on it makes my eyelashes almost tough my brow bone. I am a big fan of mascara in the summer because I don’t wear much makeup because it’s so hot out.
Macintosh HD:Users:student:Desktop:too faced.jpg


My Second favorite product is CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion.  You might be asking yourself, “How can a moisturizer be a favorite summer product? It’s just a moisturizer.” Well, many high fashion brands always say their moisturizers are the best besides the fact you end up paying too much for a cream that will last a few weeks. This lotion is not that expensive and can be found in local drugstores. My skin gets very dried out in the summer, and this lotion has helped me get smooth hydrated skin only for a few dollars. This has been my lifesaver throughout the summer because of suntan burns and dried out skin.


Macintosh HD:Users:student:Desktop:cerave.jpg


My third favorite summer product is a hair product called It’s a 10 miracle leave-in product. I have really messy, knotty, curly hair. In the Summer I like to swim, and be in the sun, which leaves my hair very, dried out. This product has 10 good uses for it that is listed on the back of the container. Since I’ve started using this product my hair has been less knotty and has been easier to brush. This Summer I’ve only used this product in my hair and I will probably stick with using it.


Macintosh HD:Users:student:Desktop:it.jpg


My fourth favorite summer product is Carmex Lip balm. This isn’t your normal fruity lip balm. Before Carmex, I used to think EOS was the best thing ever. Over the summer I suffered from very dried out lips. If you’ve ever experienced peeling lips it’s such a horrible thing. Carmex worked to hydrate my lips and give them a nice glossy finish. The lip balm doesn’t really have a taste but it gets rid of the burn of chapped lips and it makes it look like you have lip-gloss on.


(I didn’t want to show a picture of my Carmex because it looks kind of gross, but here is a picture of one I found online)
Macintosh HD:Users:student:Desktop:450.jpg


My fifth and final summer favorite is my all time favorite perfume, which is Number 2 in the Ralph Lauren Pony Boy Women’s Collection. I originally asked for this perfume for Christmas a year or two ago. But I have been using this perfume a lot lately because it has such a summer-y scent. It comes with a lotion and a travel size perfume (I’m almost done with it). I like the bottle because it’s pink which reminds me of a summer color. The scent is a bit strong but it’s a memorable smell. It gives off the feel of sophisticated yet fun.


Macintosh HD:Users:student:Desktop:#2.jpg


Thank you Róisín for letting me guest post on your blog. I hope you enjoyed reading what my (not-so-special) summer products are.


What are your favorite summer products? Let Ró know in the comments.


 xx
Christina Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment