Saturday, 25 July 2015

Lush Wishlist

Hello Fabulous Internet!
I am kinda slightly ( just a tiny bit) obsessed with Lush at the moment and to grow my obsession even more and I will be going to lush in a month or two, I have decided to do a wishlist. Just to point out the prices are in Pounds as the website does not offer it in Euros.

Tea Tree Water Toner Water £7.95

Cupcake £6.50 


Cosmetic Warrior £6.50

Grease Lightning Spot Treatment £6.40

Charity Pot £12.95

H'Suan Wen Hua Hair Moisturiser £9.75


Ocean Salt Self Preserving and Alcohol Free Face and Body Scrub £7.25

What is on your Lush Wishlist?
See you,

2 comments:

  1. I haven't ever purchased anything from Lush and I really want to!
    Everything always looks amazing :)
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you should definitely get something from Lush. I would recommend Cupcake fresh face mask. It is so nice

      Delete