Saturday, 4 July 2015

June Favourites 2015


Hello Fabulous Internet!
I can't believe June has come and gone. I have had such a busy month with the Junior Cert (state exams) So here are a few of my favourites from this month.
Alex and Ani Bracelet 
I bought this bracelet a few weeks ago and I have worn this everyday for the past few weeks. I love the little charm on in saying 'It Is What It Is' because it makes me think of a situation more clearly and I feel like it is a great saying. With each Alex and Ani bracelet there is a meaning behind each one, for my one it is Spontaneity/ Blessing/ Destiny.
Simple Cleanser
I love this cleanser so much because it is one of those foaming cleansers and they remind me of the soap dispensers I used to have as a kid and being totally obsessed with it. It is very gentle on my skin and after using it my skin feels clean but not stripped.
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer 
I normally don't get Rimmel concealers because the lightest shade is normally too dark for me but this one suits me so well, I think it is because it is more of a brightning concealer. It doesn't cake and looks very natural. I have review HERE. I really enjoy using this and for the past month I have been using it nearly every day.
Maybelline Color Tattoo 35 On and On Bronze 
These eyeshadows are the first ones that don't crease after a half an hour of application. On and On Bronze is a shimmery bronze colour that can be used to as a wash of colour to your eyes or can be build  up for a bold look. I have written a review HERE 
American Horror Story
I have been hooked on this show since my friend Isabelle suggested I should watch it. I finished season 1 in a week and 3 days! I really enjoyed season 1. My favourite characters were Tate, Violet and Ady. American Horror Story isn't actually that scary, just a few jump scares and slightly creepy scenes. I am currently started season 2 but since I have been so busy I have only got to watch 1 episode. So far season 2 is good.
The Little Chatter Boxes 
This month a collab blog started  with Guilianna from guiliannamarie.blogspot.com and Pauline from thatpurplemonster.blogspot.co.uk. We write about a different topic each week from beauty, lifestyle or fashion. Random Fact I came up with the name. I hope you would check it out! thelittlechatterboxes.blogspot.com
Taylor Swift Concert 
A few days ago, I went to see Taylor Swift in concert in Dublin for her 1989 World Tour. I loved every bit of it. I will have a blogpost up about it in more detail some time next week. So stay tuned for that. 

What were your favourites this month?
See you,
Ró  




4 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Ro! I absolutely love Alex and Ani bracelets. I have 3; I simply can't get enough of them. I love that one specifically! I really need to get my hands on a gold one. Thanks for the mention,I greatly appreciate it. Love collabing with you! xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Guilianna, I love collabing with you too!

      Delete
  2. Brilliant post. I absolutely love the rimmel wake me up concealer and the color tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer and Maybelline Color Tattoo are staying in my makeup collection for a long time!

      Delete