Friday, 26 June 2015

Taylor Swift 1989 Tag

Hello Fabulous Internet!
Since I am going to see Taylor Swift on Tuesday (Can't wait!!!) I decided I would do the 1989 tag. I wasn't tagged by anyone to do it but I am a bad ass so I'm going to do it anyways.

1. WELCOME TO NEW YORK
If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
Probably London or New York because when I went on holidays to London I thought the city was so interesting. I have always heard good things about New York but I have gone yet!


2. BLANK SPACE
What is something that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false?
That I am a quiet person, I don't know why some people have this notion about me because I talk a lot, most of the time people have to tell me to shut up!

3. STYLE
What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
It isn't a piece of clothing but a bracelet. It is an Alex and Ani bracelet with a charm saying 'It Is What It Is'.

4. OUT OF THE WOODS
What is one thing that you’re afraid of?
Rejection, I suppose.

5. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS STAY
Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
I don't know really.

6. SHAKE IT OFF
What is something you have had to shake off?
People not liking me and not understanding why.

7. I WISH YOU WOULD
What is something you’d like to happen right now?
You can laugh at me for this but I would love to be an extra or a character in a TV show or movie. 

8. BAD BLOOD
Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
Yes, I think everyone has at some stage.

9. WILDEST DREAMS
What would you like to be remembered for?
Being that girl who didn't care what everyone thought of her and just did what she loved no matter what it is.

10. HOW YOU GET THE GIRL
What is your favourite pick-up line?
Are you the Febreze queen? Because you so fresh!

11. THIS LOVE
What is something you got back that you never thought you would?
The confidence to do as I want and let the haters hate. Your haters can be anyone friends, relations, strangers etc. I have these sorta haters and now I have learned to not care what they think after they knocked down my wall of defense which I have built up again but I never thought would happen.

12. I KNOW PLACES
Where is one place you always feel safe?
My Bedroom

13. CLEAN
What is an important lesson you have learned in life, and how did you learn it?
Not to care what everyone thinks of you and don't follow the crowd if that is not your sorta thing. I learned this when I was in first year when I was trying to find myself and I realised that there is more to life than impressing people and following the crowd.

If you are going to see, have seen or would like to see Taylor Swift in concert soon I tag you to do this tag. If you are going to do this tag please comment a link below or tweet me a link. I would love to see your version of this tag.
See you,

No comments:

Post a Comment