Saturday, 13 June 2015

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer Review





Hello Fabulous Internet,
I know everyone has tried this concealer but I really needed a new concealer so I decided to try it out. I don't normally get Rimmel concealers because the lightest shade 010 Ivory is normally way to dark for my ghost like skin but when I swatched it in the shop I noticed that it suited my skin very well. 
The shade I got was 010 Ivory. This concealer claims to  have an anti-fatigue and radiant glow effect. I personally don't think there is an anti-fatigue effect but I can definitely see the radiant glow effect. For anyone who hasn't seen or had this concealer before it has a doe foot applicator which I like in a concealer. It has a faint scent off it which I don't really mind.

I use this after I put on my foundation. I put some under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose and on my chin. I use the Real Techniques Buffing Brush from their Core Collection (I'll link it below) and I buff it into my skin. It leaves a matte sorta look on it and it doesn't cake. 

Here is a picture of me with the concealer on (and other makeup). This was taken before I went to school as I had my Home Ec exam (that's why I am in my school uniform)  

Just in case you are wondering here is the pricing €6.99, £5.49, $10.00 (US)

Overall I really enjoyed using this concealer, it is not cakey (which is awesome!), it doesn't sink into pores and for the price is pretty good for a concealer. 
If you have tried this concealer, what do you think of it? Or if you haven't, would you try it?
I have started up an Instagram account recently, I am @totally_ro. If you want follow me, I post about my blog and also other random little things. Also over the Summer I am doing a collab blog with Guillianna from guiliannamarie.blogspot.com and Pauline from thatpurplemonster.blogspot.com.
The collab blog called is The Little Chatter Boxes thelittlechatterboxes.blogspot.com. There will be blog posts three times a week Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I will be posting on Wednesdays. 
See you,
Ró 

No comments:

Post a Comment