Saturday, 6 June 2015

Life Update #2

Hello Fabulous Internet,
Since I am busy with exams (yay for Junior Cert. Sarcasm) I thought I would do another 'Life Update' because I haven't done one since the end of March.
So this is what has happened and is happening in my life:
I got into TY!! I am so happy about that because I have a year to worry less about school and I can do all the things I can't do at this moment in time. One thing I will definitely be doing is putting more time and effort into my blog, I might even start posting twice a week!
I had my Home Ec and Music practicals, they both went pretty well if I say so myself. I was really nervous about them.
I have 3 days of exams done (English paper 1&2, Irish paper 1&2, Geography and Maths paper 1)
I don't know why but it doesn't feel like I am doing a state exam. Since first year I was expecting the Junior Cert to be really stressful and horrible but it isn't that bad. In my school we are normally not allowed to go down town but since the Junior and Leaving Cert is on, we can. Since where my school is, its a small town so there isn't much exploring to do. I took this picture yesterday as I was crossing the river.

It is 11 days until I am finished my last exam and then it is Summer which I am so looking forward to a break. I haven't got much planned for Summer except I am going to see Taylor Swift in concert when she comes to Dublin. I hope the weather will be nice in Ireland because sometimes we only get five seconds of Summer!
Well that's all that is going on in my life at the moment!
See you,

No comments:

Post a Comment