Saturday, 20 June 2015

Empties #2


Hello Fabulous Internet,
my beauty trash is building up so I thought I would do an empties. Also I will just be putting in products that I haven't had in previous empties here because I don't want it to get really boring because I like see peoples empties.
Makeup

Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer in Fair
I thought this concealer was alright, I didn't really see what the hype was about but it did do the job at concealing everything I wanted. 
Would I repurchase it? I don't know.
Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer in Fair
I really enjoyed using this concealer under my eyes, it didn't cake or go all weird. It is great that there is a mirror on the inside of the packaging.
Would I repurchase it? Yes and I already have got another one!
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer in 002
This was a fine everyday primer, I won't know if it would work well in Summer because I just ran out! It gave a nice base to work with.
Would I repurchase it? I don't know depends on if I find a better primer.
Maybelline New York Falsies Big Eye Volum' Express Mascara in Black
This mascara was ok, nothing special about it I found. I only used the bottom lash wand because I was using it for school and we aren't supposed to wear mascara. It makes a really natural look. The wand for the top lashes I didn't like, I felt it made my lashes clump together which I hate!
 Would I repurchase it? No.

Skincare

KTC Pure Coconut Oil
This is a great coconut oil to get you started in using coconut oil as a makeup remover. I got this in Tesco for €2 which is excellent for 500ml of coconut oil.
Would I repurchase it? Yes
Garnier Moisture Match Light Softening Cream
Is it just me or do you find the smell the Garnier products kinda suspicious. When I am using a Garnier product I think to myself what is hidden behind the smell. I felt like it didn't do much for my skin. I much prefer the Simple moisturisers to this.
Would I repurchase it? No
Dream Dots 
These are little plasters that you put over spots, they help get rid of the spot and stop you from picking them. I use these if I have a really angry or big spot and in the morning when I take it off, it is smaller and less angry looking. I think these are really nice and so easy to use.
Would I repurchase it? Yes, I have already bought another book.
Other

Sure Women Crystal Invisible Pure Aerosol Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Compressed
It was an average deodorant and did its job. Nothing really else to say about it.
Would I repurchase it? I don't know.
Pantene Dry Shampoo Instant Refresh for Normal Hair
You need to smell the scent off this, it smells so nice! I am not the best at describing scents so I won't try. This is a really nice dry shampoo and it doesn't leave those white spray marks like other ones. 
Would I repurchase it? Definitely, yes!

Links

I cannot find Garnier Moisture Match link anywhere, I think they might have re-branded them but I am not too sure.
Have you got any current empties? Please comment your links because I love to watch and read empties.
See you,


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I haven't some of these yet so its great to know your opinion on them! x

    Karolina.x
    www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete