Saturday, 16 May 2015

Music Is Apart Of Me

Hello Fabulous Internet,
Today I thought I would do something slightly different. I like to write more different types of blog posts about random topics.
One thing you should know about me is that I love music, I love to listen to music and to perform music. I play guitar, piano, fiddle, concertina, ukulele and tin whistle but currently I play guitar and piano. I play different types of music in guitar like pop, country etc. I play just classical music on the piano.
My favourite artists are Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons, Lorde and Black Eyed Peas. It is kinda a mixed bag but who said you can't have mixed genres! I have started to write songs but I don't think they are that good but I'm improving, I think! I might put up a cover of a song or something in the future but unfortunately I am very busy with exams (Yay for the Junior Cert). If you take away music from me, you are taking a part of me away from me. It might sound crazy but if you take away a passion from yourself, you are taking away a part of yourself with it. 
What are some of your passions?
See you,

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Ro! Music makes such a huge impact on us. You should most definitely post one of your original songs or post a cover. I'd love to see/hear it.

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Guilianna, I think I may post a cover when I have more time and I may post a original song if I think it is worth it!

      Delete