Saturday, 30 May 2015

May Favourites 2015

Hello Fabulous Internet,
I can't believe another month has come and gone! Unfortunately for me, for nearly the first three weeks of June, I have my Junior Cert exams. For people that are not from the Emerald Isle, the Junior Cert is state exams you take at the age of 15 or 16. I do 11 subjects and I have 14 exams. As I am writing this, I am just on a break from studying. I am not really too nervous about these exams yet but you should ask me on Tuesday night and I might say something completely different!! So just to get back into the topic at hand, here are my May Favourites.


Taylor Swift 1989 DLX
My aunt got this for my birthday. This has been my been my go to album this past month. I think it is so cool that you get Polaroids with the album. My two favourite songs are All You Had To Do Was Stay and How To Get A Girl. I am going to see Taylor Swift when she comes to Dublin in June and I am looking forward to that a lot as it's on two weeks after my exams finish.

Seventeen Doll'd Up
I got this mascara at the end of last month and I have been using it as much as possible ever since. I don't use it every day as my school has a strict rule about makeup (natural foundation only!) It coats my lashes nicely and it doesn't clump (which is awesome!). The only thing that annoys me a bit is that it is not waterproof because I can get really watery eyes sometimes and it can get kinda messy.

CSI Cyber
I love CSI but since most of them have finished (unfortunately) until now. The difference between CSI Cyber and the regular CSI is that the CSI would have a crime scene while CSI Cyber deal with the part of the crime that is through the internet. I didn't know would I love this or hate it but I really enjoy watching it.

Taylor Swift Bad Blood Music Video 
OMG I love this music video. It was so cool as a lot of celebrities were in it. If you haven't seen it yet, you need to. It is quiet hard to explain what happens because so many things are happening. I have watched it about five times already.
What have been your favourites this month?
To anyone who is doing the Junior or Leaving Cert, may the odds ever be in your favour!
See you,

No comments:

Post a Comment