Saturday, 2 May 2015

April Favourites 2015

Hello Fabulous Internet,
it is the start of May! So I am going to share what I have been loving in April.

Pantene Pro-V Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo
I really like the smell of this dry shampoo, kinda a weird thing to say about it, it makes my hair feel less dirty when its on the greasier sides of things.

L'Oréal Paris True Match Foundation
I have been loving this foundation for the texture and for the shade also. For me being on the paler side of things, it is a nightmare trying to find the perfect shade of foundation. I really like the finish this gives with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush.

Vendetta by Catherine Doyle
I would recommend this book to anybody who likes YA fiction. I love this book because it is not a typical YA novel with vampires etc. it is more realistic. The annoying thing is that this is in a series of books and the next one won't be out until 2016! I know it isn't that far away. I am not going to reveal anything about the story line because I might say too much.  


Spike
It was my birthday during the month of April and as a birthday present from my parents they got me this cactus for me as I wanted a plant in my room but not much light comes in my window. I know this isn't a very original name so if you have any other name suggestions, I would love to hear them!

Joe Weller
I found this YouTuber this month and he is hilarious. He does skits. My favourite video of his is when he prank calls YouTubers and they troll him back. 


What were your April Favourites?
See you,

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post, Ro! I love that you linked everything at the end. I might just check out that dry shampoo. :)

    Here are my April Favorites: http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com/2015/04/april-favorites.html

    Hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete