Saturday, 18 April 2015

My Empties #1


Hello Fabulous Internet,
I love seeing people's empties, so I decided I would do one. This took me 4-5 months to collect so there won't be very many of these sort of posts. I'm going to do a mini review with these products just to say did I like them? Would I repurchase this etc. I will leave the links to the products (if I can find them) at the bottom of this post.

Skincare
Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser
I really like this moisturiser, it is light, non scented (which I prefer in a moisturiser), makes my skin feel smooth. I would definitely buy this again once as I'm finished my current moisturiser 
Simple Kind to Eyes Soothing Eye Balm
This is another thing from the Simple range that I liked, it did its job. I don't know will I buy it again or not because I am trying to find an eye cream that I'm love 100%
Maybelline New York Baby Lips in Hydrate
I love the Baby Lips collection from Maybelline but this one I am throwing it out with 1/4 left. I liked this at first but then I started to notice my lips were getting dryer even though I was putting on lots of it. I won't repurchase this again because I felt like it didn't hydrate my lips at all
Lacura Hand and Nail Cream 
This is from the Aldi skincare range, it was an average hand cream. It did nothing magical to my hands. I don't think I would buy this again. 


Makeup
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
As you can see from the picture, there is little to nothing left. I dropped this a while back and it smashed to bits. I really liked the way this powder sat on my face. I definitely will buy this again.
Rimmel Match Perfection in 010 Light Porcelain
I love this foundation but it is really hard to find which is really annoying. I like light to medium coverage foundations and this is one of them. I would buy this again if I can find it 

Hair Care
Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Dry Shampoo
I enjoyed using this dry shampoo, it is one that doesn't leave white marks in because I am that person that in the middle of the day I will hind a white mark in my hair from dry shampoo. Also the smell is so divine, if you see this in a shop just smell it. I am not to sure of the scent but it smells very tropically. I am going to buy this again.
Batiste Dry Shampoo Clean and Classic 
I thought this one was ok, I don't know why but the Batiste dry shampoos aren't for me. I feel like they don't make my hair look or feel as good as some other dry shampoos do. I won't repurchase this again. 

Others
Hask Argan Oil
I liked this and I am using another one also. I like the texture and the scent of this. I would repurchase this again.
V05 Ultimate Hold Hair Spray
I liked this because it was long lasting and it was easy to brush out which is a must for me. It gave my hair some nice shine also which was nice. I would buy this again
Ovelle Coconut Oil
I liked this coconut oil, it was easy to use and so smooth on my face and removed my makeup like a charm. I would repurchase this again 
Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser 
I hated this product. I was using it for 4 months and I saw no change of clearing my blackheads even though it said results from day 1. I had to pour what was left down the sink because whenever I put it on, it stung my face. I am not going to buy this again.

Links 

Rimmel Match Perfect Foundation: http://www.boots.ie/en/Rimmel-London-Match-Perfection-Foundation_1727619/


Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment