Saturday, 11 April 2015

'L'Oréal Paris True Match Foundation' Review

Hello Fabulous Internet,
Sorry I didn't blog last week, I think no blog post is better than a forced one!
Today I will be reviewing (as you can see from the title) L'Oréal Paris True Match Foundation. I think nearly everybody that has a beauty blog or YouTube channel has tried and reviewed this product. So now its my turn!
I bought this awhile back in Boots but I was waiting to use up my other foundation. I had to get the lightest shade (because I am a ghost!) which is R1-C1 Rose Ivory. This shade suits my skin really well, I think it is spot on which is really unusual for me when trying to find a foundation because normally in any foundation shade range, the lightest one is at least 2 shades too dark. I have been using it for about 1 week. 

 I apply the foundation with Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I pump out about 3/4 of a pump and then buff it into my skin. I like a light to medium coverage with any foundation anyways. I find it doesn't cake around my nose like some other foundations do. Since I have dry to normal skin, it lasts around 8-10 hours. It also gives me a really natural finish.
I can see why people with oily skin mightn't like it because it can oxidise if there is any residue on your face.
But I really enjoy using this foundation and I probably will repurchase this again. I would recommend this to anybody who wants to find a drugstore foundation and has normal to dry skin.
I think it is worth the hype! Do you?
See you,
Ró  

No comments:

Post a Comment