Saturday, 21 March 2015

My Current Skincare Routine

Hello Fabulous Internet,
Today I thought I would show you my skincare routine. My night and morning skincare routines are nearly the exact same except I am not taking off makeup in the morning! So lets get started.

I use KTC Pure Coconut Oil to remove my makeup. Coconut oil is a solid at room temperature so you have to warm it up which I don't mind. This stuff can get rid of anything including waterproof eye makeup! I like this because it doesn't make my skin feel dry like some chemical cleansers do. 
I use porridge oats as a cleanser. I know it sounds weird but my skin feels and looks so much better when I use this. When used as a cleanser, porridge oats are a micro exfoliant and reduces redness in spots also. I normally put some into my hand and put my hand under running water and then gentle rub it into my face and then I rinse it off. 


 I use 'The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner' to tone my face. I put this in a spray bottle and spray it all over my face. I like this toner because it doesn't aggravate my skin like some other toners.
http://www.thebodyshop.ie/tea-tree-facial-toner.html


 I use 'Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Blemish stick as one of my spot killers. I use this one on smaller and less angry spots.I put this on both in the morning and at night.
http://www.boots.ie/en/Boots-Tea-Tree-Witch-Hazel-Blemish-Stick-6g_1213628/
I use 'Boots Essentials Cucumber eye gel as my eye cream. I find it soothes the area around my eyes and makes them look better.
I use 'Garnier Moisture Match' for normal to dry skin. I feel like this does a really good job at moisturising my face.
 This is my second spot killer. This is Dream Dots. It is a plaster that you put on your spot overnight. While it prevents you from picking at it, it helps to draw out the bacteria from your spot. I use this on bigger more angry spots.
http://www.dreamdotsforspots.com/

I hope you liked my current skincare routine.
What is your skincare routine?
See you,




No comments:

Post a Comment